Seduction

Tenno's mind was reeling; one of his Mistresses was kissing him! Him! He wasn't a religious man but he thanked whatever higher power existed, probably Mother, for this fortuitous opportunity.

Shinju pushed him against the bed and he sat down as his knees buckled at the bed's edge. Pulling herself in with his tie, she straddled his hips and with a yank, pulled his lips towards hers. He moaned into the kiss and his hands wrapped around her waist as her tongue plunged into his mouth. He tried to match her in her passionate demands but soon gave up, recognizing the power she had over him.

He pulled away, panting and saying "Mistress, please, I am not worthy of your attentions." Shinju smiled at him and cooed "Oh, Tenno..." as she kissed him again and laced her fingers in his short black hair. He pulled her close with his hands on her hips and she ground against him in response.

Breaking the kiss, she moved to kiss his neck. He moved his head as her lips and teeth left marks on his skin. When she reached the hollow of his neck, between his shoulder and the base of his neck, he groaned and she bit down. Licking the blood with her tongue, her fingers slid his jacket off his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt.

Exposing his firm and sculpted chest her lips left his neck and kissed across his pecs. Tenno's grey eyes were watching her as she explored his chest and her hands trailed down his firm stomach. When they reached the waistband of his pants, he tensed and tried to pull away again. Shinju got off his lap and knelt down between his legs. "Relax and let me take care of you" she said as the button on his pants came undone and she slowly unzipped his zipper.

Her hand reached into his boxers and freed his thick throbbing member. Tenno waited to see what she would do. Smiling, she stroked his shaft before taking a long lick from his root to his tip, swirling her tongue around the tip, tasting the beads of his precum. He groaned and clenched the bed's edge, "Mistress..."

She slowly took him into her mouth, inch by inch, with Tenno moaning each time she went a little deeper. When she reached his base, he bucked his hips and let out a long groan. His fingers gently wove into her hair as she went down again, deepthroating him.

Kami... his mind was blank and his eyes were clouded with lust as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth. Fuck she's good he thought while her hands fondled and tugged on his balls. "Mistress-" he gasped; "Shinju" she corrected as she stroked his shaft. "Shinju...ah~...let me pleasure...mmmmm....you" he managed to get out as he felt his cock touch the back of her throat.

She ignored him and continued teasing his member. It was flushed red, hot and twitching as she alternated her mouth, tongue and hands to pleasure him. Her tongue grazed the bulging and sensitive veins on his shaft and Tenno almost came right there.

Her core was aching to be entered by his thick cock and as she flexed her Kegel muscles, she sent waves of pleasure through her body. She moaned around his member and Tenno groaned and stroked her hair. "Shinju~...fuck you feel good~" he groaned.

He was close. His balls were aching for release and he wasn't sure if he had enough self control left to last any longer. He couldn't help his hips bucking, desiring the friction that he needed so desperately.

Tenno gripped her hair in his hands and fucked her mouth hard and fast, hardly allowing her time to catch a quick breath of air. "Shinju...Shin!Ju~!" Tenno groaned out as his hot cum slid down her throat as his twitching balls emptied themselves. Gasping, Shinju pulled away to catch her breath and to wipe up any cum around her mouth.

Tenno was on his knees in front of her, his grey eyes full of concern. He took her finger that had some cum on it and put it in his mouth, cleaning her finger. "I'm so sorry Shinju. Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly as he dried her finger. Smiling, she shook her head no and he breathed a sigh of relief.

He stood up and righted his pants before scooping her into his arms and marching to her bathroom. Sitting her down on the toilet, he turned to run a hot bath for her. "Lavender, white sage or citrus?" He asked her. "Lavender please" she replied and he added the oil to the water. Turning, he saw that she had stripped and stood there naked. He blushed as he looked and she took his hand and he assisted her into the bath.

She sunk into the hot scented water and sighed. "Care to tell me about my target?" She asked. Tenno went into the room to retrieve the envelope and came back in, sitting on the toilet. He opened the envelope and read aloud:

Shinju,

I hope Tenno is treating you well. If he isn't, let me know and I'll send a replacement.

Your target is Nara Technologies. They are an eminent defence contractor and hold many government and National military contracts.

Break them and watch the government's financial sector plummet. Enjoy the show, my darling.

Mother

"Nara Technologies? Kay is going to be upset with this one. They're her favourite supplier" Shinju said lazily as she relaxed in the fragrant water. Tenno frowned as he reread the first paragraph. I could be replaced? he questioned himself.

"Please bring me the file on them and I'll figure out the best way to do this" Shinju instructed, breaking Tenno from his thoughts. "Yes Mistress" he said, bowing, and leaving the room, dressing hurriedly.

Kakuzu watched the cardiac monitor blip each time Hidan's heart pumped. Once he was satisfied his idiot partner wasn't going to die in the next several seconds, he leaned back in his chair and grabbed the case file. There has to be something we're missing he thought as his red and green eyes scanned the crime scene photographs. Maybe the Uchiha has something for us, he sighed, closing his eyes to try and get some sleep.