Affection

She pressed close to him and ground her hips against his. Kakuzu groaned into the kiss and his hands slid up her thighs and to her waist, his touches leaving her skin burning. He deepened the kiss, entering her mouth with his tongue and taking possession. His teeth nibbled her lips while he pressed his hardening member against her dampening womanhood.

His fingers pulled her shirt from her skirt and then completely off her body. Kakuzu's large hands groped her breasts roughly and she let out a small gasp which he used to suck on her neck, leaving his mark. "Ka-" she began but he recaptured her lips with his and silenced her.

Skillful fingers undid her bra and he threw it somewhere. His hands continued their rough play, pulling and pinching her nipples, rolling the buds between his fingers. He switched his fingers for his mouth and his tongue rolled over the buds and he flicked them. She arched her back and his hands found her slim waist again and supported her.

"Touch me" she whispered to him, raising her hips a little, wanting him to ease the ache. Kakuzu slid a hand from her waist to her thigh and then trailed it up slowly. His fingers brushed the edge of her panties and she hitched her breath. He smirked, enjoying the responses she had to him, and he stroked the elastic of her panties, not quite touching her core like she needed. "Kazu~" she begged, the heat becoming almost unbearable.

He hooked a finger inside her panties and slowly pulled them aside. He could feel how hot and wet she was, her juices coating his fingers. She peppered his neck with kisses but had to stop when his slightly rough fingers found her clit and she gasped again as the sensation she wanted began flooding through her body.

Shinju moaned and ran her nails down Kakuzu's shoulders and pressed herself against his hand, rocking her hips. He slid a finger inside her while his free hand brought her down to him and he kissed her hungrily. He added another finger and plunged deep, her moans becoming quicker and more insistent, her body moving faster.

While focusing on her, Kakuzu undid his pants and pulled his throbbing member from the confines of his clothing. He was so aroused that precum was beading the tip and he rubbed it around with his thumb, his sensitive tip making him jerk his hips a little.

He continued his insatiable need for her by kissing her with fevered passion as he raised her hips, positioned himself and roughly entered her tight wet pussy. Shinju broke the kiss to throw her head back and moaned loudly, feeling Kakuzu's cock stretch her. "Fuck, baby, ah~" he groaned when she began gyrating and raising her hips and slamming down onto him.

He pulled her as close to him as he could get, her full breasts pressing into his hard pecs, her legs spread open on either side of him and her hot juices covering his pubis. Shinju's moans sounded like music in his ear and he thrusted harder and harder into her, wanting release but to also have her cum around him. "Deeper!" She called out.

Kakuzu braced his feet against the floor and thrusted his hips up into her. "KAZU!" Shinju cried, her nails raking his shoulders, steadying herself from his punishing pace and momentum. "Ju" he growled softly and she smiled to herself, wrapping her hands around his neck and increasing her pace to match his.

Their fucking became a battle of wills, each wanting to make the other cum first. Moans, gasps and cries were heard, coming from both of them as they neared their respective releases. "Ju..." Kakuzu warned, clenching his teeth in concentration, his hair sticking to his face from sweat and exertion. "Kazu~" Shinju gasped and her walls tightened around him. "Fuuuuuuuck" Kakuzu groaned and finally gave in, plunging as deep as he could go, his hot cum spurting inside of Shinju. She called his name one last time before her own orgasm overtook her.

Panting, they looked at each other, trying to catch their breath. Kakuzu pulled her close and kissed her, this time tenderly, and pressed his forehead against hers. His hands stayed on her thighs and he ignored their mixed cum beginning to stain his pants and boxers.

"Ju," he finally spoke, "shit is getting real. I need to know you're safe" he said quietly. She looked at him, puzzled, and waited for him to continue. He looked into her eyes, one of his hands cupping her face. "I... godammit... I care... for you" he managed to say, the unfamiliar words feeling odd leaving his lips.

Shinju was silent, absorbing his words. Kakuzu shifted under her, uncertain if what he said was something she wanted to hear. He steeped himself for her rejection. "I care for you too" she replied and kissed him, pouring her affection and reassurance into the kiss and trying to communicate that to him. Kakuzu got the message and he finally let his guard down. He would take the risk of getting hurt, even if it was from her. Especially if it was from her. He supposed that's what love is.