Tag

Tenno's grey eyes took in the dark red walls with various whips and chains hanging from it. He spotted a zippered hood, a ball gag, butt plugs of various sizes, some with tails or gems, some plain and nondescript. One wall had shackles and straps hanging from it, used to restrain a person facing either way and in any position the dominant lover chose.

Kay's boot lifted his chin and turned his head from looking around the room to looking at the women. Shinju wore a short black silk robe with purple silk lining and embroidered herons on the shoulders in silver thread. Her robe was tied at her waist with a black sash and the semi opened front gave a hint as to her cleavage. Kay wore a black leather body harness with silver O rings connecting the straps. She didn't bother to wear undergarments.

"Like what you see?" Kay cooed as Shinju stood with one hand in her hip and held a whip in the other. "Let's make this a little more fun" she said as she grabbed Shinju by her sash and pulled her towards her. Kay's lips connected with Shinju's and her hands deftly undid her sash, allowing the robe to fall open. As she continued to distract Shinju with her lips, her hands trailed up Shinju's hips, leaving a light ticklish touch in their wake. Shinju gasped as Kay's hands cupped her breasts and her thumbs teased her nipples into standing erect. When she gasped, Kay slid her tongue into Shinju's mouth and explored and tasted.

Tenno sat on his knees in shock as he watched Kay begin to lick, suck and bite Shinju's nipples. He felt a stirring in his loins and he had to shift his position as he became uncomfortable. Kay left Shinju's body and took the sash with her. She moved to be behind Tenno and bent down and tied his wrists tightly. He winced as the knot dug into his skin and Shinju pulled him to his feet by his hair.

She grabbed his face and brought his lips to hers, kissing him forcibly while grabbing fistfuls of his short black hair. He groaned into the kiss and tried to press his body to hers but she pushed him back. His back collided with Kay as she wrapped her arms around him from behind and cupped his groin. "He feels a decent size" she remarked as she palmed his crotch, cupping his balls. "Mmmm" Shinju murmured as she tore his shirt open, the buttons flying everywhere, and ran her hands down his built chest.

Kay unbuttoned his pants and removed his shirt. She frowned at the scars on his back and kissed them. He flinched as he felt her soft lips on the sensitive tissue and shivered as Shinju's lips closed around one of his nipples. "Mistresses..."he moaned out as Kay's hands slipped into his boxers and stroked his length before moving the boxers off his hips to fall around his ankles along with his pants. Shinju moved to the other nipple and bit him, flicking the abused nipple with her tongue. She stopped and stood back, lashing his thigh with her whip, "lay down on the bed!" she demanded and he rushed to obey, stepping out of his clothes.

"Let me help" Kay whispered in Shinju's ear as she slid the black lace panties off the other woman's body, kissing her skin as her lips followed her hands. When she was done being undressed Shinju walked over to the bed and straddled Tenno's face. When he didn't move fast enough for her liking she lashed him again with the whip. A grunt escaped his throat and he opened his mouth, his tongue licking between her folds. Kay sat between his legs and licked his hard cock from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the tip.

Tenno moaned and the vibrations from his throat sent shivers up Shinju's spine. "More!" she demanded as she ground her pussy against his tongue and face. His hands clenched onto her thighs as Kay continued to suck and stroke him. Tenno worked his tongue this way and that, licking, flicking, circling, sucking, using every move he knew to try and pleasure his Mistress. Shinju had her head thrown back and her eyes closed completely absorbed in her own pleasure.

Kay stroked him as she took one of his balls in her mouth and rolled it around using her tongue. Tenno gasped at the new sensation and Shinju ground down on his face, displeased that he had broken the rhythm. She got off his face and sat at the head of the bed. Kay stopped what she was doing and sat up, wondering what Shinju had in mind. "You ruined my climax, little boi. Get on your hands and knees!" she shouted and Tenno did so. "Now, crawl to me. Crawl like the fucking dog you are!" Shinju roared at him. "Oh boy..." Kay muttered as Tenno meekly crawled towards her. She put a foot on his shoulder, stopping him. "Now you can start over. From the bottom!" Shinju said.

Tenno began by kissing her ankles and working his way to her inner thighs before finally reaching her glistening folds again. He began licking and nibbling her as her fingers laced into his hair, burying his face into her dripping pussy. He pressed harder with his tongue to her sensitive clit which soon began tingling, signalling she was close to climax. She moaned and arched her back as her orgasm overtook her, twitching and bucking her body and hips as she ground against his face to prolong her pleasure.

Panting, she sat up and pushed Tenno away. "He's all yours" Shinju said to Kay. "About fucking time!" The redhead said as she exchanged spots with Shinju. "Now, my boi, get to work" she said as she spread her legs.