Death Arrives

Hidan pulled at the monitoring device on his ankle, sawing a chef's knife at the band. He growled in frustration that he couldn't break the device off of him. "Leave it," Kakuzu warned him, checking Hidan's apartment after dropping him off. "But! BULLSHIT!" Hidan protested, his hands gesturing to the device. Kakuzu pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "it's part of your conditional release. Leave. It. ALONE!" He shouted as he slammed the apartment door and Hidan was left with the ransacked mess of his possessions.

Pouting, he began cleaning up his place. He righted and sorted his books, placing them back on the shelves, swept and dusted his floors and furniture, did the dishes... It felt like hours had passed and when he finally checked his phone, only one hour had passed. He was about to crack his phone screen in frustration when Umiko's text appeared on his screen. He quickly replied and hopped in his shower to get ready.

A steady knock at his door let him know she was there. He opened it, brushing his hair back, and grinned, enveloping her into a hug. "What?! Aaahhh stoppit!" Umiko demanded, breaking free of his grasp. She stepped in and put the coffees she had brought with her on his counter. Turning, she asked how he was. Hidan took a coffee, sipped, and mentally undressed her. "I'm ok" he mumbled, distracted by her breasts.

Umiko sipped her coffee as she explored his apartment. She took note of his certificates of valor on his wall, his choice of reading material and the movies he watched, careful to touch nothing. A typical man, she thought with a smile tugging on her lips. "Hey! What're you smiling about?" Hidan asked suspiciously as she moved back to her starting position near him and the counter. "Mmm just happy to see you" she replied vaguely, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

He stepped closer to her, pressing her against the counter and his own firm body. He could feel her curves and feminine softness against him and his hands slowly reached up to cup her face. "Yeah? Just happy?" He asked, lowering his face to hers. She was transfixed, rooted to her spot and unsure if she wanted to move if she even could. Umiko watched as Hidan closed his eyes, his lips agonizing centimetres from her own, and waited. She was not disappointed.

His lips pressed against hers, softly at first but then roughly as Hidan gave in to his needs. Umiko's hands gripped his while his tongue slid into her mouth. His hand slid from her jaw to her neck where he pressed, not hard but not gently either. "Hi-" "Shut the fuck up" he said, his voice husky from lust. He placed his hands on her ass, squeezed and lifted her to the countertop, not breaking the kiss.

Umiko gasped when she felt the firm counter underneath her and gasped again, this time louder, as Hidan tore her blouse open. I guess I'm not going to work, Umiko thought while Hidan's hands gripped and fondled her breasts. Her hands wrapped around the back of his neck and she pressed her nails into the soft skin. "Mmmm nice and big" Hidan murmured, increasing the roughness of his touches.

He spread open her legs and gently forced himself between them, standing close to her. He stripped off his shirt and Umiko reached out to run her hands over his toned body. She followed the curves of his hips where they arched and ended at the waist of his sweatpants. The bulge underneath did nothing to hide what Hidan's ultimate goal was.

"Sit up" Hidan commanded and Umiko raised herself off the counter, enough for Hidan to rip open her skirt and lay the torn material out underneath her. Umiko sat in her bra and thong and his member pressed uncomfortably against his pants. He reached in and freed it, watching as Umiko bit her bottom lip and eyed his size.

Hidan pulled her thong, the sound of the fabric ripping lost in the anticipation, and slid her towards him. He could feel her heat and saw the pool of wetness underneath her. "Lay back" he commanded gently and she leaned back, opening her legs and for once, being vulnerable.

Umiko felt him stroke her sensitive clit with the head of his member, slowly up and down and in circles, each time going lower and circling her entrance. Each time she felt him move to enter her she hitched her breath and waited, wanting him to just fuck her but he persisted in teasing her. "Hidan..." she said with impatience edging into her voice. He chuckled lowly and entered her.

Umiko gasped and her fingers dug into his arms. She spread her legs a little wider and tilted her hips so when he slid into her he had to force his way past her tightness. He sheathed himself in her, dipping his head to kiss and bite her breasts. "Hida~" she moaned and arched her back, rocking her hips gently.

Hidan wasted no time in thrusting into her deeply, hitting her cervix and making her call his name. "Louder!" He demanded, fucking her brutally and bringing them both closer to ecstasy. Her moans became louder and increased in frequency while he grimaced and focused on milking every inch of pleasure he could get from her. "Aaaahhhh~" Umiko moaned and it broke Hidan's concentration; he clenched and groaned, emptying his cum into her.

Smirking, he kissed her and she giggled. "Was that good, baby?" She asked and Hidan nodded and let out a small laugh. "Good" she snarled, her expression changing from happiness and sexual satisfaction to dark and murderous. She pulled her hairpin from her updo and stabbed the thin gold ornament into his eye, killing him instantly.

She pushed his body off her and texted a number. A few minutes later, Tenno arrived with a change of clothes and helped her erase her presence at the scene, even going so far to wipe her DNA off Hidan's now limp cock. Umiko looked at his corpse, still smirking even in death, and sighed heavily. Tenno placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her close to him, "I know it hurts now but it's for the best. Mother only has your best intentions at heart" he told her and she nodded.

Both stepped over Hidan's corpse and left his apartment. When Kakuzu discovered his body later and had it combed for forensics, he came as close to crying of frustration than he had ever had. He held up a hand to pause Sasori and lifted the sheet off Hidan's face. He looked peaceful and...normal, in death. Kakuzu lowered the sheet and nodded to Sasori who wheeled the corpse out of the apartment and into the truck to transport him to the morgue.