Self Control

Kakuzu swallowed his sip of bourbon, standing in his kitchen and stripped to his waist. He had just gotten out of his shower when rhythmic knocking sounded at his door. He picked up his glass and walked over to the door, unlocking the deadbolt and opening the door. Shinju nearly toppled him over in her haste to wrap her arms around him.

Kakuzu let out a rare chuckle as he wrapped an arm around her and steadied his drink from being spilled. "Hey" he murmured into her ear. "Hi" she beamed back at him before standing on her tip toes to give him a kiss.

They broke apart and he led her into his kitchen, pouring her a glass of wine before they settled into his living room. Silence descended upon them as they sipped their drink, wondering how to break the silence. Shinju spoke first, "how was your day?" He grunted in response and seeing her raise her eyebrow, sighed and said "it was shit." He offered no further details and asked none from her.

Shinju could see he was hurting; the loss of Hidan was hitting him harder than he gave credit for and the dark circles under his eyes told of his sleepless nights. She downed her drink, licking her lips and she strode over to him.

She straddled his lap, taking his glass and putting it aside. "What-" he began but was cut off by her lips and tongue, tasting of her wine, giving him a heady feeling. His hands grasped her buttocks and he pulled her closer, slipping his own tongue into her mouth. His lips left hers to trail her neck, leaving small bites and nips along her skin while his hands ground her against his hardening crotch.

"Kazu~" she sighed as his lips moved to her chest and the swell of her breasts. "Hmmm" he replied but she was losing herself in the moment. Her hands wove into his long brown hair, tugging and clenching, small moves that let him know she was still in charge. She pulled him away from her breasts and slammed her lips onto his, aggressively and passionately kissing him, as if this might be their last night together.

Kakuzu couldn't get enough of her, this small feisty woman who had somehow worked her way into his heart. He groaned as her nails raked down his torso, scratching skin and scars alike, before her fingertips buried themselves into the waistband of his pants. He grabbed her hands and moved them away; he wasn't done with this foreplay.

One hand reached into her thick purple hair, filled itself with her strands, closed around them and pulled. Shinju's head tilted back and he attacked her neck, wanting to mark and abuse the flawless skin, but restraining himself because he didn't want to actually hurt her.

His other hand slipped under her shirt, his fingers leaving a sensual trail as they moved to  her back, finding her bra's clasp and deftly undoing it. He moved back to the front and slipped under the loose bra cups to grasp her breast, his large strong hand easily cupping her and his fingers rolling her hardening nipple between them.

Shinju gasped when she felt the stinging pleasurable pain from her nipple. She became wetter, if that was possible, and ground against him, needing friction to soothe the building ache within her. Soon rubbing against him wasn't enough and she undid his pants, pulling his member out and stroking it. Kakuzu moaned when she did so, her small hands leaving him wanting more.

With a growl, Kakuzu pulled off her shirt, threw her bra away and leaned her back. His hot mouth found a nipple and he began to bite, pull and suck, rolling the bud between his teeth and not being too careful about it. The hand in her hair left and moved down her side, to her thigh and he opened his legs further to spread hers wider. His hand slipped between her legs and he began stroking her clit, her panties soaked and wetting his hand.

He listened to her breathing become fast, a mixture of pants and moans, his fingers circling, flicking and rubbing her clit. Shinju tried to close her legs when the pleasure became too much but his strong thighs kept hers apart. "Kazu" she panted, her legs shaking, her breathing becoming caught in her throat. Kakuzu ignored her, focused on what he was doing, his mouth and tongue working on her other nipple. "Kazu-" Shinju gasped, her tenuous grip on her body slipping away from her.

Without a word, Kakuzu pulled her close, moved aside the fabric of her panties and thrust himself into her. "AAAAaaahhh~!" Shinju cried out, her walls being stretched harshly. To muffle her moans, Kakuzu placed a hand over he mouth, used his other hand to steady her, and began thrusting his hips upwards. Each thrust forced apart her walls, making them accept his thick cock and slamming into her cervix.

He watched as her eyes rolled back and she bit his hand which he didn't mind. He was mesmerized by the sight of her, drowning in the pleasure he was able to provide. When her moans quieted to a decent level, he removed his hand, placed it on her other hip and brutally increased his thrust. Each time he thrusted into her, his hands slammed her down onto his cock, doubling her pleasure and her pain.

"Cum" he commanded, his voice hoarse from restraining his own sounds. He plunged into her again and again, she felt so good, too good, and against his self control, he came. He grunted as his cum poured itself into her, mixing with her juices and leaking out of her to stain his pants. Shinju, feeling his cock throbbing and twitching in her, finally released her control knowing she beat him, and succumbed to her orgasm.

They sat for a while, Shinju resting her head on his chest and him wrapping his arms around her, lost in their thoughts. "What's going to happen to us?" She asked him, tracing the outline of his nipple. Kakuzu shifted under her and grunted, unsure of how to respond. What was going to happen to them?