Stand-ing for myself pt.1

My pov
I woke up to see two faces. Geo and his girl friend. Geo looked up and said
"Oh! You're awake. We had to hide you for a while. The cleaners came in once in a while. We stuffed you under the bed when that happened." He explained. Apparently, I was asleep till morning. On the look on their faces, they look like they had half the amount of sleep I had. I decided to let them take a break and left.

And by left, I mean leaving through a window and used the air to blast myself up. Then, I dived towards the shade of trees and passed into the shadows. I am still suprised that my clothes haven't been torn apart. The strain of me ripping through the air should have done so. Even smashing through rocks and mountains didn't do anything to my clothes. I guess the density of my closthes increased. Or for you people who do not think off on your own own how science is related to invincibility, it got tougher, stronger more invulnerable like me.

If I brought a bullet proof vest from my world, I'm pretty sure it would become the most unbreakable thing in this world. I travelled to the city and popped up in the sewers.

I fall in and the stench was horrid. I thought of an overflowing dam, raging rivers, unstoppable oceans. Anything that could cleanse this terrible curse. Something that could fill this awful sewer and wash the smell away. The smell of the sea entered my nose and I heard a rumble behind me. A gush of water was flooding the sewers! I run (naruto style) away from it and jumped up and pierced through a different manhole.

The manhole crumpled in half. Then I popped up in front of a giant Mecha robot in some secret lab. It was covered in green runes and made out of obsidian black metal. I reached out to touch it but it retracted and a fist came down. It crushed me and when it raised its fist, I threw a punch at it but it passed through it. I retreated a bit and tried again.

But it failed. So I used my stand as the Mecha was about to punch me through the wall. The metal fist folded into pieces. Crushed. Suddenly, the metal fist returned into its original state!!
This.....is an enemy Stand!

I walk onto the imaginary stage and talk to the audience. I gulped as the tossed their tomatos up and down in their hands.
"Okay okay. I know now this is becoming too JoJo...."
Twenty tomatos to the face.
"But it will be worth it trust me!!!"
Two hundred tomatos.
"I promise I will fix the plot!! Just give me a bit more time."
From the crowd,
"Then hurry up with it!!!"
"I am sorry but you will have to wait this is..... AGEnt_I,"I say while dodging the tomatoes. "Signing OUT!!" I leave the crowd who were booing back there.