Lost......

My POV
I woke up with a start. Oh right. Friends, name, being freaking isekaied into a new world. It had been three days since that incident. Lucky Geo. He has a girl that cares for him. Unlike me...... what am I saying? I have- had friends, right? I am still someone. I wonder how my parents are taking my disappearance......

I moved out on my own. My tent was placed outside of the city, near a cave. After that incident, nothing was going on so I decided to go and check out I felt bored that day so I decided to go in. The feeling of dread did not stop until I reached beyond the cave entrance. A runic mark glowed beneath my feet and the cave entranced closed behind me. I lit up the darkness with a small flame on my fingertip. The cave led on crystals glowing further down, where it led to a cavern. It seemed like the cave would keep going on and on and on. At the bottom, the cavern was full of wierd creatures.

One was a lion, the air smelled of ozone and electricity arced and fried its prey. Another was a giant bear whose claws cut through the air and roars drove off wolves. The most dominant beast was a humongous crab. Its pincers were sharp as knives. Its grip, tight as a cobra and its shell hard as titanium. From above, I could see them. I could feel the fear of smaller beings from down below.

My bracelets might not be enough to beat these bastards but I have nowhere else . The opening is closed. For all I know, Geo and Ami could be making out in their room. AAAAAARGH!!! I calmed down a bit before jumping down the three beasts rose and I could already hear wierd music.

I decided, run, split them up, kill them one by one. I ran of in the direction of a thin crack in the cavern wall. The bear and crab were too big but the lion's lip curled as if trying to smirk. I trapped myself. It growled, sparks flying from its fur. I put my hands to the ground and channeled earth magic to trap it but it smashed the rock to pieces. I gritted my teeth. This monster was tough. I punched the lion clean in the jaw and I heard a crack......

From my fist. My right arm felt shocks of pain. This thing was like the Nemean lion combined with a giant stun gun. My fist started gushing out blood and I hissed in pain. The beast roared and slashed at me. I rolled and barely dodged the claw.
"How do I beat this? Wait! Fight fire with fire!" I thought.

I clapped my hands together and spread out an arc of electricity. I jumped when the cat slashed at me and I hit the ceiling and groaned but wrung my arms around the lion's neck. The electricity cancelled out his while I choked it to death. It was slow. It was gruesome but it did the job. The corpse lay slain on the floor. The crab and the bear continued slashing at the crack. The rock was breaking up and soon they would get in.

I held up my right hand and snapped. Spires of flame burst forth and smothered against the 2 monsters. The bear stumbled back and gave a large cry. It swiped up a boulder and it flew in my direction. The shards of the huge rock slammed into me with such force that I felt myself force out a cough full of blood. I could feel some of my ribs were broken. I used some ice magic to make a pole for support. The flames were dying and I had only beaten one stupid monster.

I took the pole and slammed one end on the floor. Frost spread over the ground encasing me inside an icy dome. The monsters got through and slammed on the ice. Eventually it broke through but I was prepared. The bear shoved his head through the hole and I pushed my pole through his eyeball. He pulled back in pain and rage then, the crab charged forth through the hole. I jumped over the crab, stepping on his shell and out of the hole.

I landed on the ground again and the bear swiped. His slash tore at the back of my shirt and cut into my flesh. I blinked back tears of pain. As if he knew he had won, the bear opened his mouth and roared. I shoved an ice spear in there. I jumped once more, pushing the spear in and flew up further before kicking the pole even deeper. The bear let out a groan before his corpse collapsed on the rocks.

The crab's claw flung out from nowhere and slammed on my back flinging me away from the crack and smashing into the other wall of the cavern. This was pissing me off. I released my stand and then it was chaos. The barrage of punches smashed on the thick carapace of the crab but it was left unfazed. It swiped again but I just barely dodged. I wound up coughing out blood again. I just wondered on how to beat this thing. Then, I remembered my Stand's second form and I focused. The dark side of my Stand grew and the spires of black returned. My stand raised its right fist and black light balls gathered into the hand and it came slamming down on the shell but ricocheted off. Fortunately the black energy had not. It was absorbed into the shell and slowly spread over the entire shell. As I dodged each attack, I watched in amazement as the crab groaned in pain and the shell broke down. As if the energy was decaying the carapace of the crab, the crab became bare. 

The crab skittered back nervously. I grinned. It could already sense its own defeat.
"This is for the hell that I had to go through!" I shout as I slam my fist on the soft flesh of the crab. The entire cavern shook from the great amount force that I used. A stalactite fell and impaled it killing it effectively. I gasped, this was way harder than it looked. I ripped through the corpses for flesh for food but unexpectedly I found small blue orbs which had similar magic to my crystal in the bracelets. I looked around and found another entrance at one end of the cavern. I sighed. Well, might as well go in and get myself treated up with Fallen Angel (Stand).  Good Grief.

Thank God!!! I managed to finish it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I do not usually put this much effort that it reaches 1000+ words so please take time to appreciate my effort. This is Agent_I signing out