Epilogue

So like people just decided to click that star button saying that they basically like this shitty story and I'm like

sOo I bring you a look into the future for BTS uhahahuehehueuhwahwahuehuehehehohoHEEHEE
- 7 years later -

"SOYEON!" Taehyung yelled at the little girl who kept using powers on the wall to draw perfect pictures on the wall.

"You know Jin's gonna kill you right?" "It's whatevuh." The girl said shooing Taehyung away.

"...it's what now?"

"I said it's whatevuh." She said emphasizing the 'vuh'

"Who tought you that?-" he was interrupted by jungkook yelling the thing from lion king that the monkey says when he's lifting up the baby tiger off the mountain.

"JUNGKOOK PUT DOWN NAMJI YOUR GONNA DROP HER!" Taehyung ran to him and carefully prided Namjoon and Jin's kid off of his hand in fear of dropping her.

"I was having my moment baby." Jungkook pouted at him. "It's whatevuh." Jungkook said jumping off the couch. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"So your the one who taught the kids to say 'it's whatevuh.'" taehyung raises an eyebrow at him.

"U-um is that my job callin me sorry I gotta go-" jungkook almost escapes his angry husband lectures but failed when taehyung grabbed him by his tail.

"Jungkook what have I told you abo-"

"MY BABIES ARE THEY OKAY NAMJI AND SOOYEON- WAIT WHERES CHAEBIN?!" (Idk if that's a korean guy name but who cares it's whatevuh)

"Honey he was with us." Namjoon smiled at his stressed out husband.

"Oh...thanks." Jin sighed in relief. Having 3 kids really wasn't easy.

Jimin Yoongi And Hoseok came in with a whole bunch of cards from neighbouthood and house dealers.

"We found a new house. It's bigger too. Perfect for your kids and us." Yoongi said throwing a house sample picture and the information.

All the boys examined it while the kids were watching peppa pig on the tv.

"Guys this is perfect!" Jin exclaimed.