07

i deleted the Yoonseok chapter cuz like idk I didn't like it and like just uuuuuugH I wanna die from embarrassment ;////; and imma change the way they act with eachother like imma make Yoongi more lazy n grumpy like and Hoseok more energetic

(THRID PERSON POV)

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung snuggling to his front, and his arms wrapped around him. Suddenly Taehyung started whimpering and sweating. "Nooo not the gummy bear...don't e-eat it-" he whined out.

Jungkook looked down at the sweating boy that looked stressed and hugged him tighter and started running his fingers through his brown and blue hair, that was starting to fade. "Shhh its ok." Jungkook said and kissed his forehead.

Then Taehyung stopped and Jungkook decided it would be better if they slept on the bed. So he picked up Taehyung carefully and carried him out the fort. He placed him down on the bed and slipped in next to him and hugged Taehyung then fell asleep.

<<a few hours later>>

Jungkook woke up again to something being shoved into his mouth.
...... what?

He opened his mouth a bit to taste...ketchup? He opened his eyes and squinted to see Taehyung on his lap looking down and seeing the fry he was assuming Jungkooks mouth with, fell on his white shirt. "S-sorry.." Taehyung said nervous.

Jungkook growled, "Oh you think your gonna slip by this time huh?" Jungkook said groggily, then pinned Taehyung below him.

Then he started tickling him making Taehyung laugh for five seconds until it wasn't funny anymore. "aAhH sTop JungkOok!" He yelled and started kicking Jungkook, then he kicked him in the ding dong.

Jungkooks eyes widened and he fell over beside Taehyung and whined "oW MY JUNGKOOK JR." He wheezed out, rolling into a ball while throwing his head back. "That's why when I say stop tickling me you need to stop tickling me!" Taehyung exclaimed trying not to laugh.

Then Hoseok bursted in the door with a sleepy Yoongi clinging onto his back. "We are going to the beach!" He said exited. "Don't be so exited and loud you fool." Yoongi said still clinging onto Hoseoks back lazily. "Oh shut up grandpa." "I'm only 125 years old I'm not that old."

"Well go shower now. The sooner we get there the less people." Hoseok announces to them then leaves. "We can shower together to make it quick." Jungkook says and Taehyung widened his eyes and smacks his back.

"Yah! Go take a shower by yourself." Taehyung says while blushing trying to hide it but it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who looked at his ears and saw that they were red.

<<<time skip>>>

They were all in the Jeep, yoongi with his umbrella, trying to sleep on Hoseoks lap but he kept jumping around. "EVERYBODY UP AND READY?" Jin yelled. "JUNGKOOK" "HERE." Jungkook yelled
"TAEHYUNG?" Jin calles out. "I'm here!"
"JIMIN?" "R-right here.." he said in a struggling voice, he looked to why Jimin was like that, and he looked to see jimin with 5 shower caps on, his face being pulled back and his horns still poking out a bit. Hoseok laughed out loud and said "You look like doctor Phil!" He yells while laughing, Because Jimin has on the swimming caps that were tight, and his side hair was sticking out.

"Shut u- snap OW FUCK." The shower caps snapped off his head, the rubber tugging on his hair. "Aaah." Jimin moaned high pitched. "My hair." He says grabbing onto it. "Fuck it. I don't care if people see my horns I am NOT going through this." Jimin says giving up on life already (same).

"LETS GET READY FOR THIS ROAD TRIP!!" Jin says after checking if everybody was on and ready and buckled. "WOOOO!" Hoseok yelled as the car floated out the woods without a warning and crashed onto the road. Taehyung clinged onto Jungkook and he hisses. "Taehyung what the hell what are your nails made out of? Knives?" Jungkook said cringing at the pain he was experiencing from Taehyungs sharp nails.

"No it's just FLYING IN A FREAKING CAR WITHOUT NO WARNING IS SCARY." Taehyung yelled. "I'm sorry!" Namjoon yelled while he was driving. "Speaking or knives...what happened to the knifes that rained down yesterday?" Taehyung asks with curiosity. They were strangely gone. "Oh yeah they dissapear when the storm is done." Jungkook says. "Ahh ok." Then Namjoon turned up the radio. The song 'Airplane mode' played.

Taehyung loved that song so much (I do too). Then Jin and Hoseok and jimin and Jungkookyelled "AIR PLANE MODE!!" Right when they heard the beat of the beginning of the song. Yoongi then said "oh fuck n-"

Then they all yelled in sync singing the lyrics not including Yoongi,
" I NEED TO NOT PICK UP MY PHONE ILL GO STRAIGHT TO AIRPLANE MODE!"

"Oh my go-"

"IVE BEEN THINKING BOUT YOU, OOO IVE BEEN WISHING II WAS NEXT TO YOU OOO, IVE BEEN DREAMING OF US, AAH" they all sang in sync and yoongi wanting to die right there.

Then they all sang the song til the end and Yoongi said "thank fuck you guys were tearing my ear drum-" then another song came on the radio and the familiar guitar strings played and then they all yelled the title, "THROUGH AND THROUGH!!" "Oh my god" Yoongi groaned out.

"OH WOAH WOAH OH OH OHH ONLY THINK ABOUT IT IN THE NIGHT TIME ALWAYS IN THE NIGHT TIME UP TOO LATE LYING ON THE FLOOR."
They all yelled the lyrics. "Kill me now-"

"IM THROUGH AND THROUGH, IM THROUGH AND THROUGHH OHH ILL FIND MY WAY TO YOU THOUGH ILL ADMIT IT MAY TAKE ME SOME TIME!~"

"IM THROUGH AND THROUGH I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU EVEN THEN IF WE MAY SEEK A SEPARATE LIFE OHH~"

Then Yoongi thought he was safe to take his hands off of his ears and then another beat came and then they all yelled "KING!" And then started yelling the lyrics to the song

"YOU SEE ME AS YOUR LIFE LINE OTHER BOYS AND GIRLS NEVER TREATING YOU RIGHT AND YOU CANT EXPLAIN WHY IM ALWAYS RUNNING IN YOUR MIND

DONT YOU SEE THE ANSWER RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES"
Then they all sang passionately the lyrics

"YOU LIKE ME OBVIOUSLY SO WHY YOU TRYNA LEAVE WHEN IM THE KING
(YOULL SEE)
CUZ IM SUPREME
(CHOOSE MEEEE)

They all sang the background vocals in the song ((the 'you'll see' and the 'choose me' thingie)

And so the rest of the road trip went with them screaming and yelling lyrics to American songs. The beach was pretty far away.

Taehyung was surprised that they knew regular human songs aswell. Then he realized. They are all just like humans

Just a little bit different.
-----------------------------
I edited the other chapters a bit, not a lot just making Yoongi less of a flirty vampire to a more laid back lazy one, and spacing out the Paragraphs

Next chapters Gunna be F U N (for me atleast ;-;)
And here r the songs (I personally love them so much)

Airplane mode -limbo
Through and through -khai dreams
King -Conan grey