ShinTodo

Todoroki x Shinsou

(Notes- Shinsou is in class 1-A dorms since they yeeted mineta out for being a perv)

3rd person pov

Shinsou flips over onto his back again and lets out a huff. He stares at the ceiling for the 40th time that night before he turns his head to the side and checks the time.

'3:01'

He groaned and opened his texting app and clicked on 'Shouto'.

Messages

Shinsou

Are you still awake?

Shouto

Yeah, what's up?

Shinsou

I can't sleep, can I come to your dorm?

Shouto

Sure, the doors unlocked so you can just come in.

Shinsou

Thanks <3

~

Shinsou got up and quietly walked over to his door and opened it. He was thankful that his room was a door down from his boyfriends. Shinsou opened Shouto's door and saw Shouto sitting up against his bed frame. Shouto looked up from his phone that was illuminating his face. He smiled and patted an empty spot right beside him. Shinsou walked over and laid so he had his arms wrapped around Shouto's waist and his face snuggling against his head. Todoroki chuckles at Shinsou's cute behaviour and starts running his fingers through the insomniacs hair.

Shinsou eventually departed into the land of dreams after getting mesmerized by Shouto Tapping on his screen every once in a while. Todoroki loved the moments when his boyfriend would come to his dorm at 3 in the morning  just to cuddle or fall asleep. He thought it was one of the cutest habits that his boyfriend had.

Eventually Shouto dozed off, his arms wrapped around Shinsou as he slept.

~

This was actually super cute and I loved writing this :333