ShinBaku

Bakugou straightened his black suit as he stared at the coffin with his supposedly dead lover. Shinso laid perfectly still in the open casket, wearing a dark purple suit that fit him perfectly. He shed a few tears with Mina before he asked if he could have a moment alone with him.

"Of course Bakugo, I'll come to pick you up later okay?" Bakugo nodded and waited for Mina to be out of sight before leaning forward to the coffin.

"Now listen you fucker, I know you're not dead." He shouted in a whisper. The purple-haired male opened one of his eyes and stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, no shit." Shinso bit back.

"How did this even happen?" Shinso shrugged his shoulders.

"I kinda got shot during a job and y'know i was really tired so I just kinda laid there and the paramedics never checked for a damn pulse so I just went with it!" Bakugo really wanted to scream at the male, tell him how worried he was when he got the call but he didn't want to sound needy so he just rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get you outta there and we'll figure something out later." Shinso nodded and hopped out of the casket and the two walked quickly out of the cemetery.

"Hey, can we get some burgers? Being dead has made me hungry." Shinso asked as he leaned against the short-tempered blonde.

"Sure, whatever." Bakugo snapped as he unlocked his car.

"Thank you, I love you, Kat." Shinso practically purred.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too dumbass."

~

Finally did a shinbaku lmao xD