Bakuiida part 2

Iida woke up, his memory in shambles as he sat up. He soon regretted it as his head throbbed. 

"Fuck." He t covered his eyes with his hand to block out the sunlight coming from the windows. Bakugo groaned and woke up easily since he's a light sleeper. Iida realized soon after that he was asleep on top of the blond. The blue-haired male quickly slid himself off of the blonde, fearing that he had made him uncomfortable. 

Forgetting his pain in his head Iida apologized profusely, the memories flooding in until he had a perfect picture of the assault he had committed when he was drunk.

"Jesus, do you always apologize this much after you get drunk?"  Bakugou yawned and sat up, stretching his arms wide before he stood back up and turned to look at Iida. The one who usually wore glasses bashfully blushed before looking away.

Bakugou smirked and went over to his closet, grabbing 2 pairs of jeans and 2 T-shirts, tossing one set over to Iida.

"go take a shower and then we'll talk, k?" Iida nodded and walked to the door that the blonde had pointed towards.

~

In the middle of the Iida's shower, after he had processed everything that has happened with Bakugo, he let his mind wander over to Midoriya and Kirishima. Why would Midoriya cheat? Was being with one person for the rest of his life to terrifying for him? Or was he not satisfied with Iida sexually? 

The latter thought wanted to make Iida cry. He couldn't fathom it, he tried to be everything for Midoriya but he guesses his everything wasn't enough for the #1 hero.

Iida turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before turning and looking in the mirror, criticizing himself.

Did the freckled male not like his glasses or his serious demeanor? Or maybe his square-shaped face. Could it be that he was too tall or too muscular? Perhaps it was how he followed the rules too much. Iida didn't even realize that he was crying until he involuntarily let out a choked sob. 

"Ugh, not again, stop being weak Tenya you're a fucking grown-up." He whispered to himself, quickly wiping away his tears only to have more fall.

"Iida are you okay? Did you get stuck in the fucking toilet or whatever?" Bakugo asked with genuine concern for the heartbroken male. Iida quickly put on the borrowed clothing and forced himself to start crying.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine." Iida managed to stutter out as he opened the door. Bakugou stared at the male, not believing him for one second.

"Yuhuh, sure, do you have hero work today?" Bakugo asked as he led the sad male from the bathroom to the kitchen where he had made breakfast without Iida knowing. 

"No, today's my day off. Plus I would have called in sick anyhow." Iida mumbled the last part as the two sat down. Iida thanked the blonde for the amazing food and the two ate in silence until Bakugou asked a question.

"Do you want to go and get your things from your place?" Iida tensed up and took a while to answer. 

"where would I take my stuff? I have nowhere to go.." 

"With me, duh. I wouldn't mind and I guess last night was a trial run." Bakugo chuckled while Iida was almost in tears.

"Y-you want me to live h-here?" Iida smiled and hugged the blonde without warning. Bakugo hugged back awkwardly.

~

Thanks for reading and I will possibly make a part three