DabiHawks

Hawks was sitting on a building, eating KFC for lunch, as per usual. Hawks liked being up high, staring down as the city goes on with their daily lives. He liked the peace and quiet, the wind rustling his feathers and feeling free from his hero work.

Well, he did until Dabi came into the picture. Hawks met Dabi when he was patrolling when Dabi fell from the sky and into an alley where Hawks was looking at. Hawks, not watching the news very much(even though he should), did not know who the falling man was and decided to bring him back to his small apartment. 

The fallen villain awoke to a fried chicken smelling apartment, in immense pain because of his 2 broken ribs, bruises and cuts all over his body. Also a very dopey blonde through a fried chicken at his face when he had awoken, claiming that the villain had scared him and he freaked out.

That's how their weird relationship started.

"Hey if you steal another fried chicken from me, i'll bite your finger off." Hawks said, glaring at his stitch faced boyfriend. Dabi looked amused and bit into the chicken.

"Cannibal, one day the police are gonna arrest you once they think about the ethics and throw your ass in jail."

"Hey! At least I don't make fried human" Hawks shoved Dabi's shoulder playfully. Dabi smirked and stole another chicken from the hero, snatching his hand away as the winged hero actually tried to bite his hand.

"Jesus! you can't to that to your boyfriend Hawkey!"  Dabi pinched Hawks cheek cooing at him and they hero weighed the pros and cons to murder. He chosed not to do it at the end.

Hawks slapped his hand away and finished his KFC before standing sticking the bucket on his boyfriends head beore flying away to finish his patrol.