Kiribaku

Kirishima sniffled, rubbing his teary eyes. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"C-C'mon please Katsuki don't, I-I can't, I can't s-say goodbye." Kirishima sobbed as he clung onto Bakugo's arm. Bakugo looked at the sobbing man and shook his head.

"Kirishima it was a fucking body pillow, get over it." Bakugo glares at the shredded body Ground Zero body pillow, feeling a bit jealous over it because it had all of his boyfriend's attention. Their cat, boulder, had gotten bored and its target was Kiri's beloved pillow that he had bought when he felt lonely when Bakugo was out on long missions. When he Kirishima had found it he was devastated and Bakugo came home to all the lights in the apartment off and white candles surrounding the ripped up pillow on the floor and Kirishima sobbing while he had Kaminari on a phone call, who was also crying.

"F-fine, but you do i-it!" Katsuki rolled his eyes and got a trash bag from the kitchen and came back into the hallway, scooping up the entrails of the pillow and tying up the bag and setting it to the side. Kirishima sniffled and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hand like a child. Boulder came down the hall and decided to take his manly boyfriend away from the cat before he regrets something else besides leaving the pillow on the couch.

"Why are you whining about a fake me when you have the real thing." The blonde grumbled as he sat him on their shared bed. Kirishima looked at his boyfriend before he grinned.

"Katsuki.. are you jealous?" Kirishima's mood did a complete 180 and he started to coo at the blushing blonde.

"Shut the fuck up." Katsuki pouted and Kirishima giggled and kissed his lover's nose.

"Okay, okay I'm done."

~

I liked this one ^^