Mitsuki x Inko

Inko's Pov

Inko and Mitsuki are in college and share a dorm room

I dodged the pillow Mitsuki threw at me and giggled when she tackled me and I fell onto my bed. We were SUPPOSED to be studying but Mitsuki always manages to get off track and that's why she threw a pillow. Mitsuki grinned triumphantly down at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I know what you're trying to do Mitsuki and it's not going to work, you have that big test coming up in 3 days and you haven't studied yet." Mitsuki groaned and toppled on top of me. I laughed and played with her soft Blond hair. Mitsuki huffed and gave me puppy eyes.

"Mitsuki, that's not gonna work on me." She whined and sat up.

"Finneee, can I have a kiss at least?" She asked. I rolled my eyes once again and gave her a small peck on the lips. She smiled, seeming satisfied and we went back to studying for her important test.

In all, it ended with us eating pizza and watching a horror movie, then begging Mitsuki to watch a kids cartoon after so I didn't feel paranoid all night.

~

I waited outside of the school, waiting for the bell to ring so Mitsuki can finish her class. It's been 3 days after her test and today they were getting their test results.

"OH MY GOD INKO GUESS WHAT!" I turned around just in time to be tackled into a hug by my lovely girlfriend.

"I got a 100%!" She giggled with joy and I kissed her very soft and happy lips. She kissed back and eventually someone yelled at us saying 'get a room'.

So we did.

~

Mitsuki and Inko are an amazing ship and you can't change my mind.

This one is really short and I apologize. Also if anyone wants to read a one-shot of a ship I haven't done, just comment and I'll try to do my best.