TodoIida

Fluff

Todoroki's Pov

(Notes- After Iida and Todoroki graduated they moved in together in a smol apartment)

So far my day has been horrible, everything was going wrong and I just wanted to go home to Tenya and sleep since I didn't get much sleep last night.

"I'll see you tomorrow Todoroki! Tell Iida I said hello!" Midoriya said with a smile as Kirishima pulled him away to go look at something. I nodded and headed home. Once I got home Tenya was already there working on some paperwork from his agency. I huffed and plopped my dufflebag by the door and went over to Tenya.

"Welcome home, i'm just finishing a report and I'll start dinner." I wrapped my arms around him from the back.

"Tenya, we both know that you can't cook so let's just order pizza." I said with a chuckle. I could feel his eye roll and he muttered an okay.

~

I ordered some Papa Johns and Tenya finished his paperwork so we just watched a movie and cuddled. We barely get any time together so I always loved our time together. Tenya and I talked about our work and the weirdest villains we've caught(Mine was a villain with a quirk that got him high and that's how he got himself stuck in a closet with a gun, took 2 hours to get him out.) The pizza came and Iida paid for it and we ate in the dining room cause he had a thing about crumbs, he was basically a clean freak but that didn't matter because I loved him anyways.

After we finished we decided to play a card game(I wrecked him) and then we got ready for bed. We finished getting dressed and got into bed.

"What do you think a cross between a grasshopper and a rabbit would look like?" I asked Iida as we spooned.

"Shouto, I love you but if you don't go to sleep i'm making you sleep on the couch again." Tenya said with a tired voice. I chuckled and then kissed his neck before I tried to go to sleep

~

Thanks for readingg