Shinkami

Kaminari's Pov

I sniffled as I watched the end credits of Shrek play. I was passing my time, waiting for my beautiful boyfriend to come back from his Patrols so we can spend more time together.  It was around 3 p.m. and his patrol ended at 4. Now I would be hanging out Kiri or Sero iiff they weren't at some extra hero training in America. And Bakugou was too scary to hang out with if he didn't have Todoroki keeping him in check. I whined as I toppled onto the floor in a twist of blankets and pillows. I got up and went over to the kitchen, opening up the pantry and taking a bag of hot Cheetos out.

"Time to watch a horror movie now I guess." I talked to myself as I chose a random horror movie off of Netflix and turned off all the lights in the house to have a spooky vibe. 

~40 minutes later~ 

I instantly regretted turning off the lights because this movie is FUcKING TERRIFYING. I huddled under the heap of blankets on top of me as I watched the main character fight back the killer. 

"No don't just stare at the fucking door he's behind yo- OH SHIT I TOLD YOU WOMAN!" I screamed as I threw a Cheeto at the screen. Then someone roughly grabbed my shoulders and I swear to god that I almost shit myself. I screamed and jumped up only to trip and fall on my face when I tried to run. I heard breathless laughing and I look up just in time to see my boyfriend laughing himself to death from behind the couch. 

"Oh my god, Toshiiii, that was soo meannn!!" I whined, getting off of the floor.

"I-i'm sorry i-i ju-" He cut himself off with another round of laughing. I pouted and hit him with a pillow.

"Your such a jeerrkk! I wonder why I missed you when you just come and scare me!" I shouted, hitting him with the pillow once again. Toshi eventually stopped laughing and he started to apologize.

"I'm sorry Kami, I didn't know that I was gonna scare you that bad." He chuckled and I just pouted as he hugged me and we sat down on the couch and just snuggled for the rest of the day since he told me that he was really tired cause he got caught up with a difficult villain.

~

Finallyyy a Shinkami oneshot :D