ShinDabi

"Everyone keeps telling me that you're the bad guy." Shinso pouts as he sits next to the villain who laid on the couch. Shinso came back from an exhausting day of work and then he got stuck in a meeting last minute about how they were going to catch Dabi, the man who lit his supposedly random and 'innocent' targets. The other heroes didn't know that the people Dabi targeted were disgusting human beings, people who murdered their children or spouse for life insurance or they were abusers, people like that.

They also didn't know that the Underground hero, MindMelt, was married to the Infamous villain.

"Just ignore them, babe." Dabi sat up and moved so he was able to grab Shinso and sit him on his lap. Shinso leaned against his chest and inhaled deeply. When the 2 had first met Shinso had saved one of Dabi's targets and Dabi got pissed at him. Once Dabi explained Shinso actually apologized for not letting him kill the man. That's when Dabi knew that the Hero was different from all the others he had encountered.

It took the two a while to get together, Shinso was already dating a male named Monoma. When Shinso did end it, Monoma went insane, claiming that Shinso couldn't leave him because he was his.  Shinso managed to leave with a few bruises though and he called Dabi to pick him up.

"Toshi?" Dabi kissed the side of Shinso's neck softly. Shinso Hummed as he was brought back to reality.

"When was the last time you slept?" He asked as he started to suck on Shinso neck, leaving him a hickey. Shinso stiffened. Dabi usually got after him for not sleeping but Shinso couldn't help it, it was a side effect of his quirk so he wasn't able to sleep for days until he crashed.

"Uhm Saturday?" Shinso moved his position so he was straddling his boyfriend.

"Toshi, Todays Saturday." Shinso buried his head into Dabi's neck.

"Soo, last Saturday then, fun times," Shinso mumbled into Dabi's neck, which he started to nibble on, trying to take Dabi off the track of thinking Shinso needed sleep. Dabi chuckled and lifted up Shinso by his thighs and carried them to their shared room.

Dabi dropped shinso on the bed and took off his shoes and jeans and replaced the jeans with fuzzy pajama bottoms. Shinso just groaned.

"Dabii I'm finee!" He whined as Dabi covered him in a blanket.

"Well you know I'm exhausted, Shigirakis been making me do extra training and I think I need to take a nap, with you, right now." He said as he turned off the lights and got under the covers, pulling Shinso to his chest. Shinso turned around and kissed Dabi on the lips for a moment before he snuggled into his boyfriend's chest and tried to let sleep consume him.

~