BakuIida

Tw- Cheating

Iida shut the door behind him, carrying bags of groceries so he could start dinner for himself and Midoriya. He gently set the bags on the kitchen counter and noticed that the apartment was quiet except for some sort of rustling in their shared bedroom. Iida didn't pay any mind to it, thinking that his fiancee was just turning in his sleep. After he finished putting away the food he yawned and made his way to the bedroom. He reached for the doorknob and was about to turn it when he heard a moan come from the other side. His face scrunched up in confusion. Was Izuku masturbating? 

Iida quietly creaked open the door and felt his heart drop. Izuku was on their bed, practically melting into Kirishima's touch while they made out. Izuku already had bruises forming on his neck and collarbone. Iida could tell since both of the males only had underwear on. Iida just stared, feeling tears build up in his eyes. Izuku looked up from his activity and immediately shot up, shoving Kirishima off of him gently.

"T-Tenya! I-it's not what you think!" Iida suddenly felt extremely angered. How dare he try to cover up that he was cheating when he saw the whole thing?! Iida pushed up his glasses and shimmied his engagement ring off of his finger and dropped it on the ground, walking out of the room and eventually out of the apartment building. Iida's mind was buzzing, overflowing with angry and degrading thoughts, he needed something to drown them out.

~

Bakugo started walking back to his apartment, a duffle bag slung over his shoulder, his hero suit inside as he walked in the dark. He left a little later since there was a villain attack that needed multiple heroes' attention. As he walked past an alleyway of a grocery store he heard a hiccup and a sniffle. Bakugo slowed down and turned to see his ex-classmate leaning against a wall, drinking from a box of cheap wine, glasses were nowhere to be seen and his normally well kept blue hair was now messy and all over the place. His face was also flushed and tearstained.

Bakugo was surprised to see the male like this, he was usually so put together and functioning. 

"Hey glasses, what are you doing out here, does Deku know where you are?" Iida visibly flinches when he hears his name.

"S'probably-hic-fucking Kiri-hic-shima?" Iida took another swig of the wine. Bakugo was surprised to hear that the freckled hero actually had the guts to cheat. He was also pissed off that he could reduce an amazing person like Iida, in an alley, drinking wine from a box.

"Iida let's get you to my house, you look like shit." Bakugo offered, feeling contempt against his former childhood friend. Iida nodded and Bakugo helped him as he walked, stumbling from time to time.

~

"Yourhouse ishreaallly pretty." Iida giggled as Bakugo took off his clothes and put some sleepwear on him. Iida spread himself out on Bakugo's bed. The blonde rolled his eyes at the drunken heartbroken male as he took off his shirt. He could feel Iida's eyes on his back and he turned to see the male shamelessly stare at him. Bakugo didn't really mind him staring and took off his jeans to slip on sweatpants.

"You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch," Bakugo said, grabbing an extra blanket and pillow from his closet. he was about to leave the room when he heard a whine come from behind him. He slowly turned around and saw Iida with tears in his eyes. Bakugo mentally slapped himself for becoming such a goddamn softie.

"What's wrong?" He asked, folding his arms. Iida huffed and looked away.

"C-can you stay?" Bakugo looked up at the ceiling before exhaling deeply and nodding. Iida's mood did a complete 180 and he looked like an excited puppy. The blonde sat on the opposite side of the bed from the blue-haired man. Bakugo was about to get under the covers when he felt kisses against his neck and Iida place one of his hands on Bakugo's waist. He went stiff when Iida started to suck.

"I-Iida, your drunk and heartbroken cut it out." Iida sighed and let go of the blonde laying down beside Bakugo. 

"I-i'm sorry, I just want the pain in my heart to just stop, it shouldn't hurt for Izu- Midoriya like t-this." Iida whimpered. Bakugo groaned audibly and laid down and pulling Iida to his chest.

"It's fucking fine, maybe when your sober we can talk more about this." Bakugo yawned and waited for Iida to fall asleep first before he did the same.

~

Rip