Tododeku

Warning- ANGST

Midoriya's pov

I watched from my window as I saw Todoroki and Momo return from wherever they went at this time. Todoroki has been distant towards me recently in our relationship and I don't what I did wrong to make him closed off towards me. They were laughing and holding hands, it was really late and it must've been cold cause Momo was wearing Todoroki's jacket which was a size large on her. They stopped in front of the dorms and were smiling at each other like they were in love, like how me and Todoroki used to look at each other. 

My heart was aching and I was positive it shattered when they leaned in to kiss and their lips met. I felt like I couldn't breathe I pulled at the neck of my shirt and sobbed. My back hit the wall and I slid down, my body was trembling and I was hyperventilating. I loved him so much. I tried to be the perfect boyfriend but he still went for Momo.. Was I just not good enough? Or did Todoroki just realize that he liked girls and not guys anymore. I pinched my legs over and over again trying to grasp at reality.  

Eventually I couldn't cry anymore and I was just hiccuping on the floor with bruised legs. I eventually just passed out like that, I couldn't wait for school tomorrow

~

Oof, part 2 maybe? requests are always open ^^