Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

While we were walking in the corridors of the school, we spotted Lisa and Chae talking in distinctively and looking at their phones with furrowed brows and questioned looks.

"What are you guys doing?" I firstly asked the two maknaes as me and Jisoo arrived at where they were standing at which was in front of my locker.

"Oh hey Unnies. We're just talking about the incident last night." Chae answered while moving a bit aside so that I could put my bag inside the locker and well, get the things I need as well.

"Incident?" Jisoo was the one who asked. A blank look on her face which I couldn't quite figure out. She at least could've looked confused, right?

"Yeah. A guy was found floating near the coast line last night by about 12:00." Lisa explained while glancing on her phone from time to time. Pursing her lips and clenching her jaw.

"How can someone do such a horrible thing?!" Chaeng complained. Frustration evident in her tone or shall we say, her entire being. She looked scared, confused, and most especially mad.

I looked at Jisoo and saw that she had no expression shown in her face. I mean nothing! When I was about to ask her if she was alright, Lisa nudged me while tilting her head on one direction. She's signaling for the two of us to talk in private which I nodded on in understanding.

"We'll catch up guys."

Lisa and I left Jisoo and Chaeyoung there who gave us nods before me and Lisa made our way to the back of the school to talk about this 'incident'.

"Who might've done that?" I asked, eyes flickering in excitement of knowing whoever did this. I was just curious as hell so I can't really stop myself, can I?

"I checked the crime scene this early morning because the Boss ordered me. And what I found out was that the man was actually one of the serial killers that our very skilled agents couldn't kill or even capture."

I just stood there a bit surprised of the information I was taking in from Lisa. Lisa noticed my tensed up body so she stopped talking before snapping her fingers in front of me. That effectively made me go back in reality.

"Go on." I reassured her worried look with my smile.

She nodded before speaking again, "He's pretty skilled, the criminal I mean. I totally idolize the one that killed him."

"So the one that killed him isn't one of our agents?"

"Nope. She's from G-Dragon."

"She?!"

"Yup, that's why I totally idolize her. I was telling Chae that the person could've done it for a good cause."

"Well, atleast we know she's on our side."

"Mad because you weren't the one who captured him?" And there it was. Lisa's infamous teasing look and wriggling eyebrows. A very annoying antic of Lalisa Manoban that only made me want to punch her right there, right now.

"Maybe I am." I gave up anyways. A huff escaped my lips which only made Lisa grin so widely I wish her teeth would fall out with no reason whatsoever.

She had at least a bit of care for her life that could be taken in just a jiffy by yours truly because now, she was hanging her arm around my shoulders lazily and leading the way towards my classroom.

"Let's get to class."

...

So boring... Math just had to be my first class.