Chapter 19

ELENA

I wake up to soft kisses against my neck. A familiar, thrilling scent invading my nose. I open my eyes to find Luca prepped up on his elbow, watching me. His lips turn upward slightly.

"Hi!" I say stretching. A cold breeze hits my skin and I'm suddenly aware that I'm naked, the upper half of my body displayed for his eyes.

"Were you staring at my boobs the whole time?'

"That too." He smiles.

A tranquil sigh escapes my lips. His hand slowly travels from my shoulder, down on my chest and it cups my right breast. His soft touches against my hardened nipple tickle and I can't suppress my laugh.

I can't say I know what a home feels like. No father and a rather emotionally abusive mother, it was just me, myself and the pets around the house. I loved my solitude and always avoided unnecessary human interaction while growing up. From a young age I learned how to live by myself. Maybe that's one of the reasons Serena is my only friend. I don't need much, one soul to keep me company would do. Being here with him in the sheets, having him look at me with those dark eyes, gently stroking my cheeks, gives me pretty damn good idea about what home feels like. It's terrifying and liberating mix. Something I've never felt before and want to keep on experiencing, but I hit a wall every time I think about the future.

"Penny for your thoughts?" His large palm stops on my hip, the sweet heat erasing the cold.

I smile up at him, my hand sliding over his muscular arm, stroking it, loving the feel of his hot strong flesh against mine.

"I could get used to this." I finally say.

"I'll have to deliver then." He hovers over me, his head dipping down toward my face, brushing his lips over mine in a light kiss. He's oddly gentle, totally contrasting to the way he took me yesterday. The whole livingroom is destroyed, broken. And when he ran out of things to break, he took it out on me even harder, not that I would ever complain. Frustrated Luca is one of my favorites.

"Gone soft, Mr. Medici?" I mock.

He grins and pushes himself between my legs, my flesh coming in contact with his hard erection.

"Is this not hard enough for you?" he mumbles over my lips.

I laugh, curling into his embrace, the tiny hairs on his chest tickling my nose. His face lowers to the same level as mine, his eyes not just glancing at me. He hungrily takes me in, assessing every detail. It's like he never wants to stop looking at me.

He smirks down at me as he rubs his rough stubble against my cheeks. It tickles and scratches at the same time and I fight to make him stop, but his strong arms are tightly wrapped around mine. Completely at his mercy.

I'm finally able to release one hand and push it against his mouth to make him stop, but his lips part and his tongue darts out, curling under my index, sucking it in. My insides melt and the fight leaves me as I watch hypnotized by the feel of his soft tongue around my finger.

His eyes, ever on me, contain a mix of hunger and lust, not just any lust. Depravity. They promise to lavish me in the most sinful ways he's capable of. And sin runs deep within him, I know.

Our mouths crash against one another, his tongue diving into my mouth massaging mine, pouring his need deep inside. His hands grab my ass, as he moves to lie on his back, taking me with him. With every move, and every flexing of my muscles I'm reminded just how sore I am from last night. I don't know if I can have another go, but the way his hands knead my ass, his fingers closing in on my pussy, I don't need more convincing. I want him as much as he wants me.