A Meet Stranger

Dear diary,

The story of the life journey of a long distance lover makes the heart feel touched and pity, often they assume that the long distance is very taboo, extraordinarily tired,

and many who denounce that it is not good at relating. All the story of the overseas spanning 16 hours between Jakarta and Budapest,

A young man named Fuje tethered his heart to a beautiful Goddess, this woman named Alexandra. They both met when Alexandra's parents served abroad, precisely Budapest - Hungary, Central Europe. They never met before ...

Alexandra herself is a literary student studying painting and poetry at one of the Famous universities in the Netherlands, precisely at Utrecht University, she only studied 1 year in a master's degree there and even though she always visits her parents almost every holiday season but her parents still forget to visit her, because of a duty and busy ...

Fuje himself worked at one of the famous film companies in Budapest, he also studied at one of the famous universities at Erasmus University and he studied about Technology Economics, he lived there without family because his family lived in Bangladesh.

Actually, he lived in Budapest because he wants to change his life, and find some good job, first thing he does to goes to study and is for good balance of his goal life, but everything change ... after he met her.