The truth is coming ...

Dear diary, 

         Tell me about your motivation when you are join in the date website, and why you still afraid talk with me? 

Hmm, then we'll talk seriously now said her. Yeah, I would like to known before I'm too fall with you, what are you kidding me? 

No, seriously I want to know ....

         But before you say something, I'll explain correctly about myself first, is it okay to you said Alexandra. Yeah, that's great I'll listen to you. 

Can we order main course or something else please because it looks my stomach is rumbling, said her. Okay, I will order too. 

The waiter is coming, when they call by bell and he says yes, sir can I help you? Yes, please ... we want to order main course, what do the coffee shop have it? This night, we have special menu sir, what's that? 

           This is the menu sir, the waiter give the menu to the customer. We read some of the menu inside than we decided too the same menu, is not heavy dine. 

We order tuna cheese pasta and what you like to order drink too. 

Fuje says I order hot milk tea and you? 

Hmm, I order green tea with paper mind. Okay, sir 5 minute for your order, is it okay? 

         Yup, is okay. The waiter left and they continue talk seriously again. 

Can you tell me? Alexandra says first about her family, then I have one little sister and my parent is a diplomat in Budapest, than I was not leave here but in Netherland because I am still a student, about my motivate join the date website; I look a friend not for dating.

             In my perception, you are very shy and look like has problem, sorry is it right? What's! Where do you know if I have a problem? Because I can read you, and I know from the beginning. Hmm, you lie about what you felt. 

Then I want to help you, if you're not lying to me. Alexandra (her heart) this man is very smarter than me, oh I can't lie anything about myself.
Here, your order sir 2 tuna cheese pasta, 1 hot milk tea and 1 green tea with paper mind so enjoy your meal both you, thank you. Is it okay with you? 

Are you want to left same like what's you think before? 

OMG, you really read my mine. What's kind of human are you? Hmm, don't worry I'll not beat you and force you to tell about yourself. 

If someday you need to talk, please let me known, I'll wait for your reply. Let's eat this pasta first before getting cold. Later, we'll talk seriously, okay. Alexandra was silent and she looks mumble, she eat her dinner until finish. 

            And Fuje says you're angry with me, no I said not have time to explain to you. 

Is okay, I understand why you're afraid to open minded with me, because I'm stranger not look nice at all. 

Hmm, no what else you say? I don't think of that. 

Maybe, I'm too tired for today and hope tomorrow my moody well.