Daddy's A Secret of His Duty

Mom will give you money for couple day and please you must keep it don't be too wasteful,

alright mom, I'll not wasteful because I don't like use money for nothing. 

"Oh, is lately already,
"Wow, almost 00:30 morning, go sleep dear ...

Don't forget tomorrow morning, your sister school around 07:30 and don't be late to pick up.

You, too mom take care and immediately for sleep then don't get sick when mom accompany dad. 

In the middle of night, her sister wake up is looking for what's sound outside too noisy and she felt thirsty. 

Alexandra still turn off the lamp in the dining room but when she look around,

she looked surprised her sister woke up in the kitchen looking for a drink, the two met and both were surprised. 

Alexandra ask her why still wake ...
and her sister replies I'm thirsty sis and I hear something in my bedroom so I'm out. 

Okay, I'll accompany you to go the kitchen. 

They go to the kitchen and take two glasses from kitchen shelf. 

Sis, today I'll drop you and pick up from school because mom accompany dad to go Croatia 2 - 5 days,

okay, but don't be late to pick up sis,
*little sister.

After drink it, they back to the bedroom, her sister's name Eva, and she is 7 years old,

when her mom pregnancy Alexandra still 17 years old and for that's time the doctor said her mom late there is an abnormality in the womb so that her mother is pregnant again late, that's why almost 10 years Alexandra wait to has a sister. 

Alexandra loved her sister like herself, wherever she went she did not forget to bring something to little sister. 

They sleep together for this night, and they also have a cute puppy, that's puppy they give name molly and still a baby, it was 1 month. 

around 01:00, almost in the morning, they sleep and outside the sky still darkness,  the stars lighting at the house,

her mom already finish for packing and back to sleep before she goes to sleep, she looks her daughters at her room and give a kiss. 

Her mom's very talented for her hands, she can make something amazing from her hands, it's like magic,

she is a writer of poem, then at home she also has a bakery and restaurant, she did by herself with Italian and Indonesian chefs. 

When her family's abroad, she doesn't bring with them, because she opens the bakery and restaurant only in her country. 

Her mom only bring 1 chef 1 housemaid, and 1 driver to accompany her family since they live in overseas.

Around 03:40 her mom wake up early because she hear something outside,

and she's trying to see what happen but she doesn't want to go out only see from her window, oh its look rainy,

she doesn't mean to see bad thing, her mind is tired and if she back to sleep again it will be late for wake up again. 

Then she tries not to sleep and she move in her daughters room, her daughter was sleep tight and look like them tired too. 

The rain is still heavy and it will be long to stop at this moment.

Her mom was see for the watch wall, oh it was 04:05 and she goes to the bathroom,

she take for ablution and she want to prayer tahajut before gone that times and she will wait for prayer su'buh too. 

Her place's near from mosque so she hears adzan always.

At the moment after her prayer, from her daughter room, it look like Alexandra wake and her daughter want to prayer. 

Mom, you are wake early, did I disturb you, and no dear I wake up around 03:40 because I hear something outside, but is not problem at all. 

Do you need some help from my mom? 

No dear, just go ahead to prepare your sister breakfast, mom wants prepare for your dad luggage. 

'Okay, mother I'll go to the kitchen and made some simple breakfast,

do you need eat breakfast before leave mom...

Maybe, you can make simple sandwich for me, dear.

Okay, mom I'll be back to you.

After finishing prepare luggage, her mother go to take a bath and she's wearing a simple dress, casual and pants. 

Every go to abroad, she always needs camp, scarf, UV lotion, sun glasses, sanitizer lotion, wet tissue, a small plastic for garbage, drink jug, 1 set make up and 1 set for her wing hair but it's use for emergency only, actually she wears modern hijab same like artist. 

Mom, your breakfast is ready ...
and I'll take in the dining room with milk, okay dear ...

Sorry, dear ... !!!

Could you look outside the ring bell gate, is that someone outside wait for me, means the driver from the embassy come or mine still blank because a lot of prepare to your dad. 

Last night, around 24:00 your dad call me and what dad tell you mom? 

He told me there is not only to go Croatia also Serbia, Bulgaria and the last stop is Romania. 

"Wow, it means you will be with nanny and your sister at home. And how long dad will be work at this time? 

Last night, he tells me around 2 weeks but is not yet surely.

Is that okay to you dear? 

'Okay, mom no problem, it means before I'm back to Nederland mom and dad will be here, right mom. 

This holiday, how long you'll be stay dear? I only have 2 weeks mom, sorry not for long to stay. 

Is okay, dear ...
Mom, will take breakfast first and
I'll call sister mom. 

Alexandra, immediately to go her room, she wake up her sister soon as possible, sis wake up, please !!!

Hurray, before mom leave fist ...

Eva open her eye and she goes to the bathroom to wash her face.

In the dining room, mom already finish her breakfast, Eva comes and ask about why she doesn't join with her mom?

Her mom replies;  that's not for vacation, it was duty from your dad.