A Short Message

Alright, is look like the tram will stop in Kiraly, we'll move near from the out door.

At the tram is very clean and the carriages are very wide, and people enter they don't push each other push but wait for other passengers to descend first and then take turns.

Can I call you if I need you, said him.

Hmm, you call me in the phone, but around 13:00 because in the morning, I should help my sister and play with her.

Maybe, you can bring your sister when we date sometimes.

Later, I'll bring her to you. We've arrived at Kiraly, they both got out of the tram.

They walked along the sidewalk between the train and other vehicles, close to the restaurant Kiraly, then they turned right, where did you live?

After the store we can turn left then my place behind this building, okay we continue to walk again, are you tired said Fuje?

No, I am not replies her. I hope my dad still in the office, you said your dad come home around 23:00 right, it's almost 22:30 still have time 30 minute to go home, then I'm still luck talk with you said him (he looked up at the sky while whistling).

'Oh, you look confident with me and you are not afraid if I'm broke your promise said her. We'll see that I'm right what I said always truth and I never failed.

Wow, really how long you play with girl for dating, couple week, 7 days or maybe 1 month said Alexandra.

If here no body in the street, I'll catch up you and I'll kiss you in this street ... what's?

You're extreme Fuje, we're met only couple hours ago. I know, I'll make you fall in love with me. '

'Oh, is that's true said her.

Why, not it's pure of love said him.

No, it's not it was a lust not love.

That's my place, you can drop here don't drop me until my place, why said him.

You afraid with your mom, or you still scary with strangers like me.

"Hmm, no don't repeat about what you saying before and I don't like it then I'm not that's kind of woman. I really true to accept you as a friend.

'Okay, but please let me drop you until in your place not be here. Alright, I'll not fight with you, no its not fighting dear, is only daily conversation between lovers.

"Hmm, okay said her. We arrive in my place, look like my mom still waiting for me and my dad home, do you want to go inside, said her.

No, I guess you don't want me to go in. Not, for today maybe later I'll introduce my family to you. Okay, let me know if you're ready dear.

Bye, have nice dream for this night and please dream of me, said him.

Outside, Alexandra still entering the house she was still standing at the door looking at the distance of Fuje's foot blown in the wind, the night getting late made her immediately knock on the door of the house, her mother turned on the light while opening the door and said coming home late from where are you in this night?

I go to the bookstore and dinner with friend mom, did dad already come?

Not yet, your dad call me that night he will not come home, because tomorrow he prepares preparing for a meeting with a local businessman with the ambassador and the next morning your father will go to Croatia along with a delegation from Indonesia, for 2-5 days there.

And it looks like your mom must accompany your dad, dear.

Do you take care of your sister and deliver her to school and pick her up every day, okay mom I'll help you to handle little sister for take care when you're not around with us.

Don't worry about us mom and please keep and touch with mom.

Okay, I'll call you if I have a trouble about little sister. Mom, where's she?

Your sister already sleep, she waits you until sleep in the dining room, then you also go to sleep but first thing don't forget to prayer dear.

Okay, I'll mom, please turn off the lamp in the dining room and lock the door too, mom will prepare equipment and suitcases along with your father's work clothes for tomorrow, because the driver from the office will pick up early in the morning after prayer too