Your Charm Makes My Heart Melt

Dear diary,

        He has a sister, and a younger brother, they are very simple families, their father is a farmer and his mother is a teacher in kindergarten, they live in the lowlands, his father goes to the rice fields every morning.

       He is a very smart child so he got a scholarship from abroad, he was once a soldier, has been assigned to conflict areas for 2 years. After returning from his duty to become a soldier, he began to open a new chapter and get his fortune in Budapest by joining a scholarship.

       Alexandra is very smart and fashionable, she only has a sister. She is independent and friendly and has always been active in charitable organizations, especially UNHR and UNESCO, no one believes that she joined the community when she graduated from middle school, which is why Fuje really liked her.

           The first time they met when Alexandra was at the bookstore, "Libri Book Store", she looked for her assignment, and she met for the first time.

            Near the bookstore, there is a restaurant complete with a coffee shop, before they both get to know more, Alexandra pays books to do her campus assignments.

She came out of the bookstore as if walking together, 

Fuje began to introduce himself spontaneously and shook Alexandra's hand.

Shortly before the waiter arrived, Fuje asked a bit of a cliché that made her pause, you were dating on the web, right?

She answered: 'Yes', right, in that profile photo is me, 

Is there something wrong? 

And he only nod his head then laugh a little, she says it's not funny.