Date by Walk into Erasmus University

Let's continue to walk in the Erasmus University my love, you said that you want to go there in the library, right.

"Yup, I still need some reference of my thesis and I hope in the library I'll founded.

He said I'll help you, with my pleasure I must help my girl.

Because I don't want to make her tired.
She replies thank you my love, you're so sweet.

The tram number 49 arrive, we go by tram only couple meters we'll arriving in the Central Market,

from there we must to walk because the university is in front of the Market, he explains to his girlfriend.

If you need some souvenir from Budapest, I recommended in this Market,

And you must clever to be customer than I think with your brain it cost is extra cheaper especially to give a discount for sweet baby like you are.

"Oh, to sweet word for me,
her face is pink red now".

Do you think so they will give little discount to me?

"Ops, I think you're joking this time.
Ha ha ha ha, is good for your mood dear.

Because from the beginning, I always see your face seldom smile at all.

I want to make you smile a lot to me.

Alexandra beat his hand and twinkle his body too than he was smiling now.

They arrive in front of Central Market, out from the tram, they walk together.

He hold on her, look same a couple.

"Actually, I little bit shorter than him, he is very taller around meters and Alexandra as Asian people only 155 cent meters,

that's why we are like number ten, people around us always seeing me from up to down, continuously make me embraced.

In the line of zebra cross, I saw someone what really I know but why they don't see me when we're cross the line.

"Oh, hope everything alright.

He ask me what you see my love?
Nothing, it just someone I know from my dad office.