First Date

Dear diary,

Hmm, no it's not said him, sorry if I'm make you fault ...

'Okay', let's get the menu first and we order, right.

All right, here this menu and what would you like to order?

I order cappuccino and how about you?

I would like to order same with you, is it okay? Hmm, is okay no problem?

Both of them order same menu and it was destiny, they talk together about something like a daily activity, is boring anymore and they enjoy together too.

Actually she never falling in love in the first sight, nobody believe that's time her heart faster than before, but she still to think for fall in.

Fuje, for first, sees her in deep feeling that's too make him curious and want to know her more. It's different with her feeling, she doesn't want to fall deep because she knows that can be hurt if someday she never meets him.

The waiter comes with our order and he ask her would like to eat something? Or just cappuccino, then she said my tummy still full maybe later I'll order. Okay, miss and his answer are the same too. The waiter left them.

She tries to ignore his eyes and she talks too much also not looking to his eyes but she saw around in the coffee shop. He knew that her eyes do not see him.

Alexandra always look at her watch when they talk, and she tried to want permission for left first, but she can't open her mouth.

They almost talk 2 hours, and the end she tries to look at her watch, what happens said him and why you're not confident with me. No, I am not but it's already nightly and I don't want someone will be jealous with me.

'What'? Are you kidding me said to him ... it's not funny.