Chapter 1: Honnōji Academy

Author Note

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Last name

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

Italics: Thoughts

Author Pov

Black Swordsman.

Feared by many, respected by even more people. Often regarded by many as the best swordsman known to date.

Today was the day when he would join the Honnōji Academy, alongside Ryuko Matoi, newly transferred student, just like Y/N.

With his enormous sword, the Dragon Slayer on his back, massive, thick, heavy and far too rough for any ordinary human to lift, let alone wield and use properly, Y/N stepped right in front of the entrance to the Honnoji Academy.

Before he stepped inside the Academy however, Y/N looked up with his E/C eyes only to notice a man hanging up by the ceiling by his arms with a sign on him.

"This is a naked pig who dared to defy Honnoji Academy. As such, justice was dealt." Y/N read the sign with a stern look on his face.

"What a great decoration they have here. Is it halloween time already?" Y/N thought to himself sarcastically, then sighed quietly.

Regardless of what he saw however, Y/N soon shooked his head once, then he walked through the entrance and entered the Honnoji Academy.

Soon enough, Y/N entered the school office, there he collected his class number, 2-K.

Y/N climbed up the stairs in his heavy, highly durable and black in color Berserker Armor with a  dark cloak behind which his both arms were hidden. Right arm normal, left arm artificial, with a cannon and repeater crossbow inside it.

 It wasn't long before Y/N noticed a girl of medium height of the same age, she was standing right next to the door which lead to the classroom.

The girl was carrying a large metal case on her back, it wasn't long before she heard Y/N heavy footsteps, once she did, she turned her head to look at the newcomer.

Her blue eyes locked on with Y/N E/C eyes for a short while, that is until the said girl with mid lenght black hair with a single left-swept red highlight on her bangs turned her head to look away from him.

"You're the newly transferred student as well?" The girl with blue eyes asked, while looking away from Y/N.

"Mhm." Y/N replied while nodding his head a little bit.

"You look kinda like a medieval fantasy knight with that getup you have. What's up with that?" The girl asked once more.

"As far as i know, this armor was created a long time ago in the medieval age. It ain't your normal go to armor that most knights wore back then. It's much more... Durable, alongside other things." Y/N replied while pulling out his right hand from underneath the cloak.

"Anyway, you mind telling me what your name is?" Y/N asked this time around.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure. My name is Ryuko, Ryuko Matoi." The girl with blue eyes replied, while turning her head to look at Y/N.

"My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N. And i have another question, are we supposed to wait out here?" Y/N spoke and then asked again.

"The teacher told me to to first wait for you, the other transfer student, so that he can introduce us both at once." Ryuko replied while rubbing the back of her neck.