Chapter 10: Elite Four and Unexpected Visitor

Author Pov

Several days later, the time for the Sudden Death Runoff Election to take place has finally arrived.

All the survivors, who managed to endure the seven long days of Naturals Elections, gathered in the school yard at 8:30 AM.

Soon enough, Satsuki stepped forth on top of her tower, to address the crowd which gathered in the school yard.

"All the Students of Honnōji Academy who gathered here! First off, i'd like to congratulate you all for making it this far. However, the real battle has just began! Now, all of you that gathered here today, shall take part in the Sudden Death Runoff Election! From there, i shall assign new Three-Star students based on the results of the battle here!" Satsuki exclaimed from the top of her tower, while looking down at all the students of Honnōji Academy that are present.

Right after Satsuki finished her first speech, massive spiked towers emerged from underneath the ground and ascended high into the air where they soon stood.

"There are six towers in total! Those that will make it to the top, shall be considered worthy! They'll be the one's, who will take place in Honnōji Academy Elections!" Satsuki exclaimed once more, while putting both of her hands on her sword, which was stabbed into the ground.

Ryuko immediately charged at one of the towers and cut down all the the students that got in her way.

Y/N on the other hand, cracked his neck twice, then he unsheathed the Dragon Slayer and grinned maliciously.

"Now then... Let's begin!" Y/N spoke with a malicious grin, then he dashed at one of the towers as well, while slicing and dismembering all the students limbs who got in his way.

Eventually, Y/N and Ryuko made their way to the top. Their towers, were right next to each other.

The other four towers that were right across them, were filled by the Elite Four.

"I guess you all aren't called the Elite Four for nothing." Satsuki spoke with a stern look on her face, while turning her gaze to look at each individual member of the Elite Four.

"Honestly, did you expect anything else?" Nonon asked, with a grin on her face, while looking right at Satsuki.

"Lady Satsuki! If i may, i'd like to hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election. In my own name, as well as in the name of all of my comrades from the Elite Four!" Gamagori soon after spoke, while looking right at Satsuki.

Everyone, including Ryuko and Y/N, turned their gaze to look at Gamagori.

"Let's hear it." Satsuki spoke soon after Gamagori finished his sentence.

"Each and single one of us, wishes to fight with the Black Swordsman and Matoi. Some of us, even have personal agendas while going up against them." Gamagori spoke, while looking right at Sanageyama.

Sanageyama now has an artificial hand, in the place where Y/N cut off his arm.

Sanageyama huffed after he first heard that, then he turned his gaze to look right at Y/N, with his both fists clenched tightly in anger.