Chapter 24: Journey's End

Y/N Pov

Two days after my... Activity, with Nonon.

I was asked to come to a bar, by none other than Aikuro himself.

When i asked him for what purpose, he simply said...

"Men's night out!"

I already know how it's gonna go, i ain't gonna complain though.

Tomorrow, we're moving out, we are finally getting off this island.

But today...

We party like there's no tomorrow.

I dressed up in black mixed with orange shirt, dark blue pants and black shoes.

Then, i made my way to the place where the big party was about to take place.

After some walking, i made it to the bar Aikuro asked me to come.

After stepping in, i noticed Aikuro, Tsumugu, Gamagori, Inumuta, Sanageyama and Barazo all sitting by the counter.

I wasn't expecting a computer nerd like Inumuta to be here, but it's good that he's here, it's gonna be fun seeing and hearing him being completely and utterly drunk.

"Hey Y/N! You finally made it!" Aikuro exclaimed, with a big, somewhat drunken smile on his face.

I'm guessing he already had some alcohol, that's what i get for coming last to the party.

I walked over to them, then i took a sit between Aikuro and Gamagori.

"What will it be?" Bartender immediately asked me.

"Vodka, plenty of it, and keep it coming." I replied as i looked right at the Bartender.

Bartender simply nodded at me once, then he grabbed a mug from under the table and placed it right in front of me. After that the Bartender grabbed a bottle of vodka from the shelf, he opened it up and poured some into my mug.

As soon as that was done, Aikuro and the rest of the boys, who followed cue, raised their own mugs full of vodka into the air.

"Here's to better, safer times and to our hero, Y/N L/N! The legendary Black Swordsman!" Aikuro exclaimed, loudly enough that the rest of the folk in the bar surely heard him.

I glared at Honnōji Academy used to be teacher, then i sighed and raised my own mug into the air.

After that, we took our first shot.

And from there, it all escalated quickly...

Author Pov

Shot after another shot of vodka...

Y/N and his company, quickly evolved from having a rather stiff party, to having a party full of joy and loudness.

Aikuro and Tsumugu, stayed by the bar's counter and drinked there.

Aikuro was mumbling nonsense non-stop, talking about old times when he used to work with Ryuko's father, Sōichirō Kiryūin, known to his mentioned daughter by the name, Isshin Matoi.

Tsumugu, was simply listening in silence, taking another shot of vodka after the other.

Inumuta was out, he clearly ain't much of a drinker. He's currently sitting on a chair in the corner of the bar.