Chapter 7: Her Protector

Author Pov

After a big battle with Tsumugu Kinagase, Y/N, accompanied by Mako, carried Ryuko in his arm safely back to Mankanshoku's residence.

There, Barazo Mankanshoku wasted no time in treating Ryuko's wounds.

After that, Y/N decided to take his leave, while still unconscious Ryuko was left to recover.

*Next Day*

On the next day, Y/N walked off to school, this time without Ryuko and Mako's company.

Before Y/N could enter his classroom though, he stopped dead in his tracks by a voice behind him.

"Black Swordsman." A voice spoke calmly and with dignity.

Y/N turned to look at the source of the said voice. It wasn't long before his eyes met with Ira Gamagori's gray eyes.

"What is it?" Y/N asked just as calmly.

"I need you to follow me." Ira Gamagori replied, while crossing his arms.

"Why?" Y/N inquired as he now glared a bit at Gamagori.

"Lady Satsuki wants to speak with you." Gamagori replied soon after, while returning the glare.

The two stared each other down for a two more seconds, before Y/N voice could be heard. "Lead on then."

Ira Gamagori nodded at that, then he turned his back on Y/N only to start walking away.

Y/N followed Gamagori. After a short while a tall, short blonde haired male leaded Y/N to Satsuki's chamber.

Ira Gamagori entered the said chamber first, then he bowed down to Satsuki, who was sipping tea while sitting on a chair. Y/N in the meantime, stood right next to Gamagori and looked at him, confused a bit by his behavior.

"I brought Black Swordsman here just like you asked Lady Satsuki." Ira Gamagori spoke, while still bowing down in respect.

"Good job Gamagori. You can leave now." Satsuki replied while placing her tea on the small table that was near her chair.

Gamagori lifted his head to look at Satsuki, then he bowed down once more before he took his leave.

Right after Ira Gamagori left the room, Satsuki smiled a little bit as she spoke. "Come closer Y/N. I didn't summon you here to fight you once more."

Once Satsuki finished her sentence, Y/N walked closer to Satsuki. Once he was near, Satsuki tilted her head towards the chair right across her.

"Thanks, but i'll just stand." Y/N replied calmly, to which Satsuki simply nodded once.

"Tea?" Satsuki asked while looking at the full cup of tea right next to her half empty cup of tea.

Y/N shooked his head no in response, to which Satsuki this time sighed softly.

"Why have you summoned me here Satsuki?" Y/N asked bluntly, while looking right at the black haired female.