Chapter 15: Fire and Ice

Author Pov

Once Y/N carried Ryuko in his arms safely back to his and her house, the said male wasted no time in first treating and bandaging Ryuko wounds.

After making sure that Ryuko is all patched up, Y/N placed her safely on the bed so she could rest, while Y/N himself then decided to take off his armor from Satsuki, to clean it and then to treat his own injuries.

The rest of the day, passed quick for Y/N, the Black Swordsman decided to lie down on the bed, right next to Ryuko, to rest some as well.

Satsuki on the other hand, after her encounter with Y/N, decided to give all the torn pieces of Ryuko's kamui, Senketsu, to all the students who would take part in the Raid Trip.

Soon afterwards, Satsuki, the Elite Four and all of their troops traveled to Kansai region, the only region in which schools were not controlled by the Honnōji Academy influence.

Mako was also dragged in all of that, by Ira Gamagori influence.

The Elite Four and Satsuki herself all spread with their troops in several different directions, to conquer each and single school in the Kansai region.

The raid began, as soon as the sun rose up in the distance, signaling that yet another day has began.

While Satsuki and the Elite Four, alongside all the students made haste to Kansai region, Y/N woke up, while feeling Ryuko's head on his chest.

As soon as Y/N turned his gaze to look down at Ryuko, he smiled softly, then he gently ruffled her hair.

To Y/N's slight surprise, Ryuko began to purr, and slowly open her eyes.

Nevertheless, Y/N continued to ruffle Ryuko's hair, soon enough, the said female fully opened her eyes, and then looked up at her lover.

"Morning." Y/N shortly spoke, while looking right at Ryuko with a soft smile on his face still in one place.

"Morning." Ryuko replied, while smiling back at Y/N warmly.

But, right after that, all the memories of what happened yesterday, came back to Ryuko like a storm.

"W-Where's Senketsu?" Ryuko asked, first noticing that she's not wearing her Kamui, only to then look around herself, trying to find Senketsu.

"You don't remember?" Y/N asked while looking right into Ryuko's eyes.

"I remember... Nui... She slashed Senketsu into multiple tiny pieces, right before i lost consciousness." Ryuko replied to that, while turning her gaze to look at Y/N once more, with an troubled expression on her face.

"Satsuki stepped in after that, and most likely stopped Nui before she could finish you off. I arrived at the whole scene after Nui was gone, so i'm not sure." Y/N spoke calmly, while looking at Ryuko with a stern look on his face.

"D-Did Satsuki..." Ryuko began to speak, only to suddenly pause, as she then suddenly buried her head in Y/N's chest.

"She took just about all torn pieces of Senketsu. Sorry, i was forced to let her do what she wanted, it was either that, or i would have had to leave you to fight Satsuki, and just to clarify, you were gonna bleed to death if your injuries were not treated." Y/N elaborated calmly, while turning his gaze to look up at the ceiling.

Unknowingly to Y/N, Ryuko turned her gaze to look up at him once more, as soon as he finished his speech.

"I'm real sorry about Senketsu. I wish i would have arrived there earlier, so i could-" Y/N first expressed his condolences, only to then speak normally, only to be interrupted by Ryuko.