Chapter 19: Brainwashed

Satsuki Pov

It's been an entire month after our battle with Ragyo, and Y/N disappearance...

After we parted ways with Y/N, i lost consciousness, just like Ryuko.

Ryuko... To think that she of all people would be my long gone sister...

I can deal with her later though... For now, i have to find a way to rescue Y/N.

Thanks to Inumuta research, we managed to gather some sort of intel.

Y/N is being held in my own tower, by Ragyo. All the things she did to him... Makes me hate my mother even more now.

I can exact my revenge upon her later though, for now, we have to figure out the best possible way to break Y/N out from Ragyo's custody.

Two days ago, my mother must have figured out that there's an hidden camera in the room in which she keeps Y/N, since it's now offline.

As much as i hate to admit it, i'll need Ryuko's help if i want to rescue Y/N, and she is still unconscious.

I'm sick and tired of waiting, but i don't even have my own Kamui now, going after Ragyo without Ryuko and her kamui, would be complete suicide. I'm not scared of dying, but i won't be able to save Y/N with just the help from my Elite Four and other minions, who managed to escape.

I slowly made my way to the outside of our hideout, with a  renewed Bakuzan in the palm of my hand.

The entire world... Seems so shallow now, dark, lifeless even.

Life ain't fair... I learned that at a very young age. Still, i hoped that there's at least a small glimpse of light, in the life that i lead thus far.

That light, was Y/N, but now that he's not here, i feel like a shadow of my former self...

I clenched my left hand tightly, forming it into a fist, then i raised the Bakuzan into the air, while still holding it in my right hand.

"I swear, i will save you Y/N..." I promised, while looking up into the now slowly clearing up from the recent storm, sky.

After that, i sheathed the Bakuzan and i slowly turned my gaze to look down at the ground.

Y/N's cloak...

I began to wear it ever since i woke up, it still has his scent... It helps me to calm down, every single time.

But then, the sad reality comes back...

This is just Y/N's cloak, he is not here himself...

I sighed deeply, then i turned to look back at our hideout once more, only to notice Gamagori stepping out, and walking towards me.

The rest of the Elite Four, followed him close behind.

"Lady Satsuki? Are you alright?" Gamagori asked, with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah... I'm fine. I'm just doing some thinking." I replied, trying my best to sound calm and collected.

"Are we interrupting?" Sanageyama asked, this time around.

"No... Well, maybe just a little..." I answered, while not being exactly sure about my answer itself.

"Then we'll live you alone. You know where to find us, if you'll need any of us." Gamagori stated calmly, while looking down right at me.

"I know, and i greatly appreciate it." I stated back, with a small nod.

After that, the entire Elite Four bowed, right before they turned to walk away.