Chapter 13: Internal Conflict

Author Pov

On the next day, after the events that have transpired in the passed day, Y/N woke up first, as soon as the sun rose up in the distance.

Ryuko on the other hand, was still asleep.

Y/N smiled slightly as he turned his gaze to look down at his lover, still asleep, laying down on his chest with her arms wrapped around his waist.

Y/N planted a small kiss on top of Ryuko's head, then he slowly and gently freed himself out of Ryuko's grasp, only to then lay her head on the pillow and get up from the bed.

Right after that, Y/N dressed up and then decided to head to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast for Ryuko and himself.

Before he could exit the bedroom though, he heard Ryuko's yawn.

Y/N turned to look back once more at Ryuko, as soon as he did, he noticed the said female opening her eyes to look at him.

A big, soft smiled soon appeared on Ryuko's face, as she looked at her lover.

"Hey, where are you going?" Ryuko asked in sort of an exhausted tone.

"I'm going to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast for you and me." Y/N answered honestly, while looking at Ryuko with a smile on his face as well.

"You're so sweet. Thanks. I can't really move well since... You know..." Ryuko began to speak, only to then suddenly pause, with a big blush on her face.

"I know. Sorry about that. I should have been gentler with you..." Y/N began to speak apologetically, only to be interrupted by Ryuko.

"Don't be sorry. It's not like i didn't enjoy it or anything..." Ryuko sheepishly interrupted, with a big blush on her face still in one place.

Y/N chuckled a little, then he turned away from Ryuko.

"Right. At any rate, stay put, i'll be back with breakfast soon." Y/N spoke one last time, only to then right after, exit the bedroom.

*Few Hours Later*

Y/N and Ryuko both spent most of the day together in their home.

At the evening however, Y/N decided to go do some shopping for tomorrow.

Too weak to still move, Ryuko had to stay in the house.

On his way to the grocery shop however, while walking pass a side street in the No-Star district, Y/N heard and noticed some movement, from behind the corner.

"Come on out, whoever you are. I know you're there." Y/N spoke threateningly, while looking in the direction from which he heard and noticed the stalker movement.

Not even two seconds after Y/N finished his sentence, the stalker came out from the shadows, from behind the corner, only to reveal to be none other than...

Satsuki Kiryuin.

Satsuki was wearing her kamui in it's non-transformed state, but this time, with a hood attached to it.