Chapter 2: Boxing Match

Author Pov

After his first day in the new Academy, Y/N decided to walk back to his small, cozy No-Star house, granted to him by the Student Council. Once there, he unsheathed his sword and placed it against the wall, then he took off his berserker armor only to then go take a quick bath followed by cooking and eating some meal, finished by Y/N lying down on the bed and falling asleep.

On the next day, once Y/N woke up, he stood up from the bed, dressed up in his berserker armor, took his sword and placed it on his back and then at last, finally ready to move out, Y/N decided to walk back to Honnoji Academy.

Once he got inside the Academy, he quickly noticed Mako chained upside-down above a boiling pot of oil right in the center of the school courtyard.

Nearby Mako's location, boxing ring was standing, organised by none other than by Takaharu Fukuroda.

Fukuroda was standing right in the middle of his ring, with a big crowd of people standing and surrounding the ring from all directions.

Y/N sighed a little bit, then he decided to walk closer. It wasn't long before Mako noticed Y/N approaching.

"Y/N! Hey! Over here! Could you help me get out of here?" Mako asked while turning her head to look at Y/N. With one hand, Mako held her skirt to cover up her panties while with the other hand, Mako was waving at Y/N.

"O-Oh no... It's him again..." Fukuroda uttered while looking at Y/N and sweat dropping.

"Question, is Mako over here supposed to draw me out? Or is it Ryuko that you're after?" Y/N asked while glaring a little bit at Fukuroda.

"S-Second option." Fukuroda replied while shaking a little bit.

Y/N nodded his head once at that, then he walked closer to the pot of oil, only to then kick it and cause to to fall over and spill all the oil inside.

Right after that, Y/N unchained and freed Mako. No one dared to approach Y/N and interfere with what he was doing.

As soon as Mako was free once more, she hugged Y/N tightly without any warning.

"Thanks bestie! I knew i could count on you!" Mako exclaimed happily while still hugging Y/N.

Y/N didn't hug Mako back, instead he gently pushed her back, causing her to remove her hands from around his waist and stop hugging him.

This caused Mako to pout a little bit, Y/N on the other hand, turned to look at Fukuroda, then he looked directly into his eyes with his cold E/C eyes.

"I'm not really sure what kind of an issue do you have, but if you want a beating, i'll be happy to give you one." Y/N spoke threateningly, causing Fukuroda to shiver quite a bit.

"Mind if i handle this?" A new, familiar voice asked.

Y/N soon turned his head to look at the source of the new voice, he quickly noticed a hooded figure approaching him.

"Be my guest." Y/N simply replied, then he turned his head to look at Fukuroda once more.

Immediately after that, the hooded figure jumped into the air and soon landed in the boxing ring.

The hooded figure then took off the hood, revealing herself to be Ryuko Matoi.

"I'm here for a rematch. This time around though, things are gonna be much different." Ryuko spoke calmly while looking at Fukuroda.

"Is that so now? I'll be more than happy to remind you what your place is you bitch!" Fukuroda exclaimed angrily.

"Round one, fight!" Announcer exclaimed and soon after, hit the bell.