Chapter 20: Struggler

Author Pov

Ragyo's order to Y/N, pierced through every single person fighting against Ragyo's reign heart.

Immediately after hearing Ragyo's order, Y/N jumped into the air and launched himself right at Ryuko, while swinging his sword right at her.

Ryuko barely managed to move her sword to block Y/N swing, she was still blown away significantly and was forced to spill a whole lot of blood.

There wasn't even a single moment, not even a single second, for Ryuko, Satsuki or anyone else to say a single word.

Because all survivors, were now about to fight for their very own existence.

And for the most of them, this would prove to be an impossible task, not only because of Y/N overwhelming speed, power, reflexes and more, but also because of all the injuries they suffered, during their confrontation with Ryuko.

Y/N, quickly jumped right off Ryuko, then he turned his head to look at Satsuki.

Satsuki and the Elite Four, already gathered near each other in the meantime, to watch each other's back.

Ragyo simply watched on with a gigantic smirk on her face while sitting down, as Y/N soon howled creepily, like a wolf and then stabbed his sword into the ground, only to then propel himself with it into the air.

The Berserk Warrior then front flipped several times in the air, only to then come straight for Satsuki and downward swing his sword right at her.

Satsuki miraculously succeeded in lifting her sword and using it to block Y/N's swing.

The sheer force behind Y/N swing however, proved to be more than enough to make Satsuki spill a whole lot of blood out of her mouth, and make her kneel.

The Elite Four, charged in at Y/N immediately after.

Y/N however, howled creepily like a wolf once more, then he swung his sword at all four of them at once.

Nonon and Inumuta, were both blown away and were forced to spill a whole lot of blood, while Sanageyama and Gamagori, both managed to block Y/N sword, Sanageyama with his own sword, Gamagori with his whips.

In an instant however, Y/N switched his stance, to hold the Dragon Slayer by it's handle with only his right hand, then he spreaded his both arms and looked up into the air, while letting out one loud, extremely disturbing wolf like howl.

Next thing that Gamagori and Sanageyama both witnessed, was Y/N swinging his sword multiple times right at them both.

Sanageyama sword was sliced clean in half, same went for Gamagori whips.

Y/N then slashed Sanageyama in the stomach, creating a rather big hole in his uniform, and making him bleed, as well as scream in pain.

Next thing everyone witnessed, was Y/N swinging his sword from his right side right at Sanageyama.

At the last possible moment, Ryuko who successfully recovered charged in and swung her sword at Y/N's stomach.

That blew the Berserk Warrior away, Sanageyama fell back on the ground on his back, as he panted while holding his wounded stomach.

Y/N on the other hand, was not really hurt by Ryuko strike, the Black Swordsman successfully landed on his feet after a little while.

Y/N howled like a wolf once more, the battle continued immediately after.

Next person that Y/N decided to attack, was Inumuta.

Y/N dashed at an demonic like speed, right at Inumuta.