Chapter 8

Your POV

I woke up feeling completely drained of my energy. I looked around to see that I was in well, I didn't really know what I was in. I was lying on my stomach facing towards some humans. There was something clear separating us but it won't protect them. I went to get up, although I was stopped when a sudden shock was delivered to my lower half. I growled in pain, quickly halting my attempt to get up. The humans said something before one of them left the room. I huffed in anger. I can't even get up! What is up with me?! I closed my eyes and huffed in frustration. I could feel their eyes on me which was kind of pissing me off. A few seconds later I heard a loud squeaking sound. I opened my eyes to see that a female scientist was now in front of me.

She began to write something down making me look at her in confusion. Although something else caught my eye. Behind her, underneath the other scientists, was a small young. She looked female, with long black hair, short legs, and short arms. The woman followed my eyes to see the little one standing there. She hid behind a nearby pillar, but the woman had already seen her.

"Karin!" The woman shouted storming over to the young, "You know you're not supposed to be in here!" She picked up the little girl and the little one clung to her neck

"Sorry mama." She mumbled before looking over at me, her eyes filling with excitement, "Can we get closer?"

The woman looked at her young with shock. After a few more seconds she finally moved, bringing the little one closer to me.

"Do you know who this is?" The woman asked Karin smiling

"Isn't this Godzilla?"

My eyes narrowed at the mention of my brother.

"No." Her mother chuckled, "This is Godzilla's sister. We don't have a name for her yet, but we were thinking about calling her Y/N."

"So they're siblings?"

"Yep, and just like you and your brother they don't get along." Karin giggled causing her mother to smile

Karin calmed down after awhile, looking at me then back to her mother.

"Mama?"

"Yes?"

"Can-" The little one paused, and she seemed nervous, "Can I touch her?"

Her mother's eyes widened. She looked back up at the other humans who seemed to be busy with something else.

"It's okay if I can't mama." Karin mumbled sadly

The mother looked me in the eye, seeming to silently ask me for permission. I gave her a slight nod which made her sigh in relief.

"Yes you can, but only for a few minutes. Then you have to go back to my office okay?"

"Yes!"

She brought Karin closer to me, so that they were right in front of my nose. Karin nervously outstretched her arm, and seconds later I could feel her small little hand on my snout. A smile lit up on her face as she slowly began to rub my snout. I huffed, causing her hair to become ruffled. She pulled back her hand laughing, which in turn caused her own mother to chuckle. Sadly though the moment was ruined when the door slammed open. Both girls turned around to see a male storming towards them. He had short black hair with bright blue eyes. I was immediately on guard as he stopped right in front of the woman and Karin.

"Liam-"

"Shut up!" He hissed and I glared at him, "What are you two doing in here?! You're not supposed to be here, especially you!" He yelled at Karin making her flinch

The woman set Karin down, and she hid behind her legs.

"Liam you know damn well that I have clearance on this project as well. You can't just-" He interrupted her by slapping her

My eyes widened as the woman fell to the floor.

"Mama!" Karin rushed to her side. The woman's eyes had tears in them as 'Liam' came closer, "Leave her alone!" Karin shouted at him

"Come here you little brat." He growled, harshly grabbing Karin by the arm

I could see his grip tighten on Karin's arm, and it was already leaving a print of his fingers behind. He began to drag Karin to the exit, and her tears were falling onto the floor. My anger finally reached it's boiling point-I have had enough of this bastard. I let out a deep growl, stopping him in his tracks. He looked over at me fearfully, and could see me glaring at his hand on Karin's arm. He let go, and Karin scrambled back over to her mother. I maintained eye contact with him as my back spikes pulsed a bright F/C. I huffed at him, making some smoke come out of my nostrils. That's all it took to scare him. With fearful blue eyes he turned and ran, leaving the three of us alone.

Kiryu POV

The humans hooked me back up to my 'home'. After dropping Y/N off I made sure the perimeter was clear of any other kaiju. Sadly, it didn't seem any of them followed us. I guess that shows how much her 'mates' cared about her. A few minutes later I went into shut down mode, or well I just call it sleeping. I can still talk to the others like MOGUERA, and Morgan in my sleep.

"Hey Morgan? Are you up?"

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"I, um, well wanted to talk to you about Y/N."

"Of course you do. That's all you ever talk about."

Luckily I was 'asleep' so nobody could see me blush.

"Doesn't this just seem a little weird?"

"What do you mean by weird Kiryu?"

"It's just, if we were made for protecting the humans then why did we need to attack Y/N? She's never attacked humans before."

"Maybe it's because of her brother. He's been known to attack human settlements whether in retaliation or just no reason at all."

"Then why didn't we go after her brother?"

"I don't know. Why are you looking so much into this?"

"It just seems so unfair that they're doing this all to Y/N. They should be doing this to her brother. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless they're going to use her for another purpose."