Chapter 16

My brother let out a robotic growl, his eyes narrowing at me. 

"Well are you going to stand there all day?" I tease him giving him a small smirk

He growled one more time before finally charging at me. I met him half way, grabbing both his wrists as he tried to swing at me. Our faces are centimeters apart with both of us growling at each other in pure hate. I break our little intense stare off as I hit him in the side with my tail. It only moves him a few feet. He looks back at me unphased before sending his robotic tail at me. I tried to catch it, but I miss, allowing the rock hard metal to slam against my side. I screech in pain as my legs shook underneath me. I ignored the pain from my previous wounds, grabbing my brother's tail tightly and pulling him towards me. Once he's close enough I punch him right across the face. He tries to stagger away but I kept my grip on his tail. I charge up my atomic beam before cutting my brother's tail off with it. This of course is followed up by him screaming in pain as I finally let go of what was left of his tail. He stumbles back clutching the nub of what was left of his tail. 

"What the fuck!" He shouts at me his eyes filling with even more rage

I didn't say anything only huffing in annoyance. Although after a few seconds of him doing nothing I decided to speak up, "Stop wasting time. You're only delaying the inevitable."

"I'm delaying the inevitable?" My brother chuckles, "With these new gifts from the humans I'll defeat you and reclaim my throne. Your harem will be punished accordingly for their treasonous actions." 

"You will not threaten them." I snarl forming my hands into fists

My brother chuckles darkly, "And what are you going to do about it?"

Without giving him another moment to spare I charge towards him kneeing him in the stomach. He hunches over in pain but I don't stop. I bring down one of my elbows on the back of his neck denting his metal armor. I quickly wrap my other arm around his neck putting him in a headlock. I resume kneeing him in the stomach, not giving him any chance to try and defend himself. I could feel something dripping out of his mouth and onto my leg but I didn't care. He threatened MY girls. No one gets away with that. 

"How dare you." I growl putting more and more force into my knees, "You think you can get away with threatening my future wives?!" I snarl as I stop for a second only to punch him in the face, "NO ONE DISRESPECTS MY FUTURE QUEENS!" 

At this point my rage was uncontrollable. After a few more punches I slam his body to the ground. He could only groan in pain as I circled him, closely watching his weak attempts to stand up. His arms shook under his weight while I zoned in on my damage. Some of his metal armor has been peeled up, showing the muscles and nerves underneath it. His face is bloodied and bruised with his nose being the most obviously damaged feature. Blood is seeping from his nose and mouth, dripping down on the now red sand beneath him. I stared down at him with an unmoving expression, not caring that my bastard of a brother is bleeding out in front of me. 

"You shouldn't have trusted the humans you know." I state placing my foot on his back forcing him to lay flat against the bloodied sand

"You think I had a choice? I was too weak to fight them after our fight." He wheezes looking at me

"Well allow me to finally put you to rest....permanently." I smirk before shooting my atomic beam through his chest. 

He relaxed against the ground as his life faded from his eyes. I step off of him slightly wobbling a bit. My adrenaline, healing injuries, and the pain suddenly caught to me catching me off guard. I fell onto one knee, my breathing turning into pants.

"Y/N!" I hear Mothra shout until she's suddenly beside me, "Are you okay?" She asks as the other girls take care of the left over humans

"Y-yeah I'm good." I huff sitting down with Mothra's help, "Just a little tired."

Mothra gently took my head into her soft hands, guiding my head to her heaven of a lap. Explosions could be heard in the background but all I could focus on is Mothra's soft thighs. 

"So comfy~" I mutter nudging my face against her leg 

Mothra giggles making me look up at her with a small smile. A blush decorated her cheeks as I winked at her. We lay there for a few minutes until the rest of the girls finally took care of the humans. They landed and formed a circle around Mothra and I, looking very concerned for my well being. 

"She's alright." Mothra assures them running her soft hands down my scales

"What should we do now? We can't let those humans get away with this!" Leah growls 

"I agree." Crystal snarls looking over at the human wreckage

The others agreed causing a smile to appear on my face. 

"Even though I love your plan," I spoke making them look at me, "I don't want to go around killing innocents. We need to identify and locate the humans responsible." 

"Ugh that's so much work." Zariah sighs flopping onto the ground

"They're are innocents in this world Zariah. You may not see it that way but there it is." Sasha sighs starting to go through a pile of metal 

The others join her while Crystal and Bianca start to retreat my injuries. 

"Wait where is Mia and Maya?" I ask looking around for the two little ones

"They're safe. Although we had to hold them back while you were fighting your brother...." Bianca answers handing Crystal a red flower

"Did they see-?"

"Yes." Crystal states simply, "Although surprisingly they weren't scarred by it."

I only nodded, hoping that the young moth girls won't ask me about my duel later. 

"Hey Crystal?" Giana calls

"Yes?"

"I found something." She answers holding up a side of a ship that had the letters JSDF

"JSDF. I should've known..." Sasha snarls yanking the piece of metal away from Giana

"Indeed. Why didn't we think of them in the first place?" Crystal sighs as she takes the piece away from Sasha

"Wait. Who is JSDF?"