Happy.. Rakhi? (Last part)

Hello readers! Many wished for a continuation of my previous chapter. So here I am with it! Sorry it took time. But I am glad to post the next part!

The earlier one received a good response and I wish that this part justifies your expectations!
Happy reading!

________________________________________

Arnav Singh Raizada, a young business tycoon, lived with his family in Shantivan, Delhi. He had everything in his life, loving parents, an elder sister whom he was very possessive of, his Jiju who was his mentor and like an elder brother, his Chacha-Chachi, his cousins who always backed him up in his pranks on his Di, and his Dadi, his darling. A billionaire pure at heart. Though his life was filled with everything, he was a self made man who believed in love madly. But to his dismay, he never met any girl who could love him. Girls used to throw themselves upon him, only for his money and for his looks, but his heart craved for love from their eyes. Alas! He never found one.

One day, a family, close friends of his Mahendra Chacha, shifted from New York to Delhi, next to Shantivan- The Guptas. Though not a billionaire, Shashi Gupta had earned enough to reside in a posh locality in Delhi. They were rich, but not upto the status of the Raizadas. His wife, Garima Gupta, a loving mother of two daughters, Payal and Khushi, was an event manager. Payal, the elder one, continued to work with her mom for the events, while Khushi chose interior designing.

The Guptas and the Raizadas became close in just a few days of their arrival. It had been one year, and a lot many things happened. Akash Singh Raizada, liked the elder sister Payal, the meek one, and they decided to tie the knot in another few months. Mahendra Raizada was happy that his friend was soon to become a family member too.

Khushi and Arnav had met innumerable times in one year of their stay, but never were they able to retreat back without an argument. The first time they met was in Shantivan's garden where Khushi was examining his plants when Arnav just lashed out at her for even touching them without his permission. There began the fights which were not resolved yet. Atleast that was what the others thought!

Every meeting of theirs resulted in a verbal banter between them, and mostly it was Arnav who taunted Khushi, which left her in tears. While every other person in the Raizada family loved Khushi, it seemed impossible for Arnav to even consider talking cordially to her. Khushi was a chirpy, bubbly, talkative and a selfless girl, who managed to win the hearts of all the residents there. Of course, except Arnav. But that did not stop her from coming to Shantivan every morning to eat the special Aloo puris made for her by her Ratna Aunty. A special bond was formed with her. Just to keep Khushi away from Arnav, all the family members tried their best to distract them. They never wanted their children to hurt each other like they always did when they faced each other.

Arnav was at first was astonished to find a girl, standing upto him, with no fear in her eyes. And the first time he saw her, he could see only honesty in those eyes. He noticed that she was not like other girls who would throw upon him. She had once said, 'You are no good looking as you think Arnav. It is just that people exaggerate your looks. For me, you are above average. No one can beat Salman Khan.' That was the statement that caught him off guard. She had the audacity to tell him that on his face. But surprisingly, he did not get angry, instead enjoyed her comment. She was being brutally honest and he liked it in her.

She never considered him to be a billionaire. She was the same to him as she was like to others. Though she was rich, she never flaunted her status. She never depended on her father's money. She liked to be independent. All these qualities impressed Arnav slowly. Their fights, though silly, turned more sillier day by day. Arnav loved to tease her. 'She looked cute when angry', he thought. So he started teasing her whenever they met. Sometimes, it went overboard, when he would hurt her unknowingly and she would run crying to her house. And he stood sulking in his room all the day for upsetting her, but never had the courage to go and apologise. Ahh! His ego! It always prevented him from doing so.