Prospective bride

'Di, I know what to speak and what not to!' Arnav Singh Raizada chided his sister on call for explaining him things like she did to her son.

'I know you are capable of speaking business, not the language of love!' Anjali Jha, his sister, scoffed from the other end of the call.

'What the! Love? Where did that come from?' Arnav asked incredulously. 'Di, if I you remember, I am just going to meet a girl whom you think would perfectly suit as my wife!'

'I know', he can feel her rolling her eyes, 'But I am also sure that you would come back with a Yes!' She beamed.

'Dont have hopes Di. Its not easy to please Arnav Singh Raizada!' Arnav smirked.

'Yeah right! Arnav Singh Raizada never falls for any girl, blah blah!' Anjali rolled her eyes again.

'But remember Arnav! There will be a girl..' Anjali started but effectively stopped by Arnav who continued.

'Without whom my heart stops beating. Without whom I wont be able to survive. I will feel as if my breath stops when I dont attain her', Arnav spoke as if memorised in a single breath, tired of hearing it from his sister again and again.

'I know Di. It has become a routine now!' Arnav exhaled.

'Haww Arnav! Thats so mean of you!' Anjali whined to earn a chuckle from him.

'But I am sure she will take your breath away', Anjali affirmed. 'I will be expecting a call from you soon'.

Arnav cut the call murmuring, 'Sorry to disappoint you. I am going to reject her anyways'.

Arnav pocketed his phone and looked around to find a Red chudidhar facing her back to him.

As if sensing his presence, she turned around to definitely leave him astounded.

Her simple but elegant choice of clothes, white skin that enhanced the red color, free long hair dancing at her back, hazel orbs, luscious lips, perfect curves and the most brightest smile on her lips were breathtaking.

'Di was right', his inner voice spoke. 'She is gorgeous', he remarked.

'Sorry to disappoint you. I am going to reject her anyways'. His words mocked at him.

'In hell I am gonna reject her. She is the epitome of beauty', he mentally appreciated his sister for choosing her.

'She is mine'.

With that determination, Arnav Singh Raizada proceeded to win the biggest deal of his life! His wife!

Sorry guys if I disappointed you. This was meant to be a drabble and I would like to keep it that way!

This is my first attempt at writing a drabble and I need your honest opinions. Please do vote and comment!

Love,
Shwetha