Arnav- A changed man!

'Arnavji! Your breakfast!' Khushi screamed as she entered their room and adored her husband of 3 years sleeping with a magnificent smile on his face which till today, only she was blessed to admire.

Drinking in his serene face, she quietly approached him to get seated beside him, keeping the tray aside. She was gently caressing his face and adjusted his forelocks when she heard her husband letting out a slight moan.

'Khushi..' A hoarse whisper in a seductive manner was all required from him for her to lose her senses. A blissful married life was what she ever wished and she was bestowed with more than that. All the incidents of her life with him passed like a flash before her. They surpassed many hurdles of their life, standing together, now at a stage where they could find only happiness surrounding them.

She stroked his hair only to hear another moan from him and his head automatically shifted to her lap beside him. His arms carefully circled her waist which always was a perfect fit to his perfectly toned body.

'Arnavji, uthiye. Naashtha thaiyaar hai.' She struggled to get him out of his sleep. (Get up, the breakfast is ready)

'Please Khushi, I am on leave today. Let me sleep for some more time.'

'What', a loud rather surprised shriek from Khushi was enough to wash off his beautiful sleep and he sat straight inspecting what was so wrong suddenly.

The Khushi he knew always used to exclaim in joy that he would stay at home and she would enjoy his company. But never ever in his life he thought she would freak out. And his senses screamed that something was definitely wrong and he feared what was it this time from the pea sized brain of his child like wife.

'Khushi, what happened? Something wrong?' He asked frowning.

'Aaj kaam pe nahin jaana?' She asked with a worried look on her face. (Are you not going to the office today?)

'No'

'Why?'

'Kyun matlab kya? Mera office hai, mera marzi' , he just shrugged his shoulders and got down the bed pushing his duvet off him. (Why? My office and my wish)

'Arnavji, what will you do staying at home? Amanji will be missing you. You must go to the office.'

Arnav gave her a confused look trying to decipher what his wife meant.

'Khushi, you sure? Tumhi toh mujhe tumhare sautan ke paas bhej rahi ho?' He teased her acknowledging the times when Khushi rants about him giving more importance to Aman. She infact called him her enemy when she was too pissed off. (You are willingly sending me to your enemy?)

'Haan... aaj keliye aap unhi ke ho', she declared. (Yes. You are his' today)

Arnav stared at her for few seconds amused by her behaviour. Finally sighing he asked her, 'Khushi, what is bothering you? Kya khichdi pak rahi hai tumhare dimaag mein?' (What is going on in your mind?)

'Arnavji, please understand.'

'No way Khushi, I have decided. Now that you are insisting that I should go to the office, I am very sure not to. So spit it out whatever you are hiding and if nothing, then be happy I am home.' He gave a gentle pat to her cheeks and went into the washroom to freshen up.

Ensuring Arnav was inside the washroom, Khushi started muttering, 'What should I do now? I did not think that he would stay home today. Hey Devi maiya! Why do you always land me in troubles?' Tensed, Khushi finally decided that only one person could help her and that was Anjali Di.