2. Chapter

Authors/POV

There had to be a chance. Laurent just couldn't accept to leave his brother so easily. Weak from tears and the shock it took a moment for Lau to manage to pick Larry up. With the most important person of his life in his arms he began running down the streets. After only three minutes Lau saw an ambulance doing its routine around the blocks. As fast as he could he approached the street and jumped in front of the car to stop it. Paramedics immediately ran towards Laurent and started to do their job with Larry. His brother was just watching the scene, crying his heart out. What if it was to late? What if he lost his soulmate for a stupid night of clubbing? Why didn't they just stay at home and cuddle? Nothing of that would have happened. But this was reality and that fact hit Laurent the most. This wasn't a nightmare which ends with Larry waking him up and telling him that he was okay. Every memory of every single moment they had together ran through Laurent's mind. The first time Larry told Lau that he loved him. The evening Larry came into Laus room when they were six years old and just told him he was the best brother on earth. The fights in their teenage years, those over girls and those over simple things. In this moment right than he wished he would have never started a single fight with his brother. Every moment was so beautiful and so rare, and he dumbass took that for granted. Laurent slid down the door of the ambulance he was leaned on and buried his face in his hands. If Larry survived this, he would never ever be so stupid again. He would love him like he was supposed to do. He would take care of him the best that he could and never start a fight again. He swore those things to himself. Half an hour later Laurent was still thinking about what happened. He was in complete shock. The white walls of the waiting room in the hospital just made his mind go crazy. He had to wait for his brother to return from the operation. The doctors said there was a small chance of surviving, but they would do everything in ther might to save Larry. After more hours of waiting, a doctor finally went up to Laurent. The older twin ran a hand over his face to wipe some of the tears away and prayed silently.
"Mister Bourgeois. We are more than happy to say that your brother will survive. He is still critical but the dangerous part is over. He has to stabilize now with a lot of rest and silence."
Tears of joy filled Laurents eyes and he closed his eyes to silently thank god for not taking his brother away from him.
"But there are not all good news...", the doctor continued and Laurent looked again with a small hint of fear in his eyes.
"There wasn't always given a blood supply for his brain. Especially the central for long time memories is damaged. It is possible that he lost all of his memory."
Laurent wanted to cry again, but he was completely dried out. At least Larry was alive, that was everything that mattered to him. Laurent would have to give Larry a lot of time to be comfortable again with a twin brother that knows more about him than he did himself. But it was not all bad. At least Larry had to believe him straight that he was his brother, because no one could deny their look alike. Also there was a way of starting from the beginning. As brothers, as friends, as soulmates and especially as twins. Maybe Larry won't be able to dance anymore. Maybe that was the end of their dancing career, the end of Les Twins. But it won't be the end for them. Without one of his thoughts spoken out loud Lau followed the doctor to Larry's room. He was asleep, still under anesthesia. The young man looked so peaceful, but still so bad. His face lost a lot of its color, it had something of a coffee with too much milk. His fro wasn't so fluffy anymore, one of the nurses washed the blood out of it and for that it was laying flat next to Larry's head. Silently and carefully Lau took his brothers hand and draw circles on the back of it. In the same time he started to massage his twins scalp, the younger one always loved that. Laurent wasn't sure what future would bring, but he would take care of Larry. The hours went by, the steady beeping of Larry's heartbeat was music to Laurent's ears. The last day he thought he would never hear it again, but to hear it, feel it again and to see his brothers chest rose while breathing was just beautiful. The room was not totally white, the lower half of the wall was in a light wood, the upper half light blue. Somehow the colors made the room look more like a living room, kind of warm. To see Larry in this room again, being so thankful that his brother was alive, Laurent decided to repaint the walls of their living room. Maybe in a light blue. A small smile formed on his face. The time when he and Larry renovated the house and made the place they today live in was one of the most beautiful times in their lifes. They had a lot of fun, smiled everyday. He planned to renovate the house again. Well, when Larry woke up and felt better. This would take a while, but Lau would be there when Larry needed him. With his head on Larry's chest, Lau driftet off to sleep, his brother in his arms and with all the memories in his mind.

So of course Larry DIDN'T die. So from here I have a small problem, the good part of the old story ended kind of here. So if anyone has ideas, wishes or stuff like that please please comment I need inspiration. Alright love you guys.