8. Chapter

Larry was extremely excited when they entered their home. The house was very much like Larry expected it to be. Some pictures of Laurent and him were hanging on the walls, some seemed to be taken at photoshoots, some others were selfies or taken by friends on vacation trips. Larry took his time to sit in front of them, analyzing their faces and emotions. The photoshoot pictures were really revealing, both were almost naked and holding each other, looking at each other and the camera. On the picture they looked at each other, Larry could feel some sexual tension between them. He didn't know why, but they looked like kissing each other right in the next second. The pictures of vacations and the selfies were more goofy, as Lau showed Larry some bunny ears or tried licking his cheeks, what ended up in both laughing and having the cutest expressions on their faces. The photos which showed both of their whole bodies, revealed something interesting for Larry. The places Laurent's hands laid. Sometimes right on his booty, sometimes he cupped his waist and pulled him really close to him. Larry seemed to enjoy it, maybe that was something normal for them. But it really caught Larry's interest. Of course he wouldn't mention it right now, maybe later that day. With soft pushes he rolled himself through the hallway to the living room. A big door led to their winter garden, the wall with the door in it, was made of glass. From the winter garden one was able to go outside in their normal garden, he was able to see two sun beds and a Hollywood swing, both seemed to be used all the time as the pillows were lightly out worn. The living room was painted in pastel orange, the big couch was made out of a soft beige material, definitely not leather, Larry didn't really know how the material was called. The pillows looked really soft and fluffy, some were orange, some white. He looked around to see a TV on the wall and a large carpet on the floor. The carpet was in contrast to all the other things in this room in a dark brown, it kinda looked out of place, but still fit in the room. On the walls were many shelves with books, most of them looked like novels or books for cooking and baking. On the window sill many flowers were blooming, showing many different colors and giving the room a nice smell of orchids. Larry loved this room. It was so bright and he waited for the next days to spend lots of time in here. The next room Larry rolled himself to was the kitchen. The kitchen seemed nothing like the living room. Everything was in black and white, except from the glass behind the stove, as it kept oil or sauces from splashing on the walls. In that glass a pictures of violet flowers was captured, which was the only colored item in this room. But still the kitchen looked beautiful in it's own way, maybe not colored, but decorated with love. On the wall above the eating table, a clock showed the time. The clock had the shape of an afro, a tounge sticking out beneath the numbers. The time hid the eyes of the 'person'.
Somehow Larry had to smile. This looked like something really unique and after some seconds he realized something was written in the hair of the clock.
"For my soulmate and forever love. From Laurent.", he read loud to himself. So this clock showed him? What a beautiful gift. He felt the need to go to his brother and thank him, even though he surely did when he received this cute gift. Means he didn't have to, but still his mind and heart told him to do it.
After some seconds he decided to thank his brother this evening at dinner.
Laurent took a shower in the bathroom, which led Larry to the last room down here. It was a small room with windows only big enough to let a little but sunlight into the grey room. In the middle of the bureau, what this seemed to be, stood a table with a computer on top of it and a chair some meters away. An older coffee cup with a rest of the brown liquid had its place right next to the mouse. Larry carefully took a hold of it and brought it back to the kitchen to rinse it off and place it into their dishwasher. Now he had to go upstairs, which maybe wasn't the best idea to do alone, but he couldn't wait for Laurent to come out of the bathroom to look in their bedrooms. Slowly and really carefully Larry took one step after another until he was finally upstairs and looked around for the next door. He opened it and revealed a really beautiful bedroom. He saw a large king sized bed with a blanket with images of petite flowers. But what confused him was that everything was doubled up. Two nightstands, two pillows, two lamps, two parts of gigantic closet, two chairs with clothes on it. Somehow this room seemed like a bedroom for a married couple, but not for one twin. Maybe they slept here together? If so, Larry felt an indescribable feeling in his stomache. He wouldn't even spend the whole day with Laurent, but the whole night too.

Good morning my loves! I am sorry for not updating those past weeks. I have a construction site right in front of my house which made it impossible for me to concentrate on writing english (this chapter took me like two hours holy) but I tried to do a chapter anyways and I hope you guys like it. Furthermore I hope all of you are doing good in quarantine and everyone is healthy! Stay safe my loves and stay strong! (And what was going on with Trump the past weeks... like... drinking sanitizer? Wtf XD)