10. Chapter

Author's/POV

Some hours after the emotional breakdown and the news about both of them being gay, the twins sat in their kitchen with a self made pizza in front of them. Larry was now really interested in his life. Of course he was before, but he would ask some questions about his old self now. What his favorite sports were, what he did in his free time and if they ever were separated. The last question made Laurent think for some minutes before he eventually answered with a yes. It was not long ago when they had an argument about their appearance on social media.
"Well actually yes, we were. But only for some days or so. Maybe one month ago?", he replied to his twin, stuffing his mouth with a hot bite of food.
"What was that about?"
"Well... I kinda would like to share more of our private life on social media, but you were not a fan of that idea. We had an argument about our relationship then and both needed some time to recover from that. But we solved everything the day you came back from your friends house and we were fine again.", Laurent explained with as less input as possible. He wanted to take his time for telling Larry about everything that was going on between them.
"Is there a place we used to stay a lot at? Maybe we could visit that place.", the younger twin proposed to his brother.
But Lau had problems with that idea. Of course it was a good way to find out, if Larry could gain back his memories, but it would cost him so much strength to not cry at those memories.
"I... don't think we should do it right now. I am sorry. But there are so many memories I couldn't handle.", Laurent whispered and took a hold of his brothers hand. Those big warm hands would always make him feel save and secure. Those fingers caressing the back of his hand alone would be enough for Laurent to snuggle into his brothers arms and just stop all the worries he had. Normally there would be around four to five rings on each hand, most of them being golden or silver skulls, but one ring was extremely special for the twins. When they were younger and confessed their love to each other, Larry bought two silver rings, perfect shaped for their ring finger as a promise ring. It hold the promise of them being together forever, even though it would rather never be possible for them to make this whole thing official and to marry each other. But this was their proposal, in another kind of way. Even though the ring wasn't made out of diamonds or platinum, doesn't have an emerald placed in the middle of it, maybe it does even look like something worthless for the most, but for the brothers, this ring had more worth than any other car or shoes or any jewelry they got. Just because its the only thing that marks the two of them as a couple.
"Laurent? Earth to cute brother? What's up?", Larry called out smiling about the trance his bigger brother was in the whole time.
"What is it? Did you say something?", the older twin asked confused and shook his head.
"Apart from how beautiful you look right now? No not that much."
Heat was surprisingly fast building up in Laurents face as soon as he heard those sentences. He probably never heard Larry tell him he was beautiful before they were together. He used expressions like 'nice outfit bro' or 'love the hairstyle' but the word beautiful was only used in their relationship.
"You... actually think I am beautiful?", he asked carefully, feeling like a teenager talking to his secret crush.
"Yes of course. Just look at your face when you daydream like that. Must have been some beautiful thoughts. Maybe about someone special?", he asked with a grin on his face. Those cute little bunny teeth were showing through.
How could there be someone more special, more perfect or more interesting than his Bunny? Laurent was just staring at his twin for a while until he finally answered.
"Of course. You."
Larry's smile dropped in surprise and he blushed at the extrem power of those honest words.
"You know... I mean a boyfriend or something Lau.", he stated while trying his best to cover his cheeks with his hands.
"Yes I do.", was the only thing Laurent replied before standing up and bringing the dishes to their sink. Larry on the other hand wouldn't dare to ask any more question about that answer so he just kept staying silent.
The older twin was actually surprised about Larry actually letting it go. He normally has the absolute power over Laurent in every situation and could make him speak with only one glance.
There was an unspoken rule between them and this included Larry being the extrem dominant part of their relationship. Laurent always was more feminine and he loved getting treated like that. But sometimes they argued because Lau wouldn't get to be dominant sometimes too, which he really wanted, because he would love to please Larry in other ways than he does normal. Maybe taking him out or planning surprises, which Larry never let him. He always said this was his job. Maybe now this petite dream will come true. But first Laurent will have to tell Larry the truth about them. And this wouldn't be as simple as he thought at first. He was afraid how he would react. Now without knowing any of the things they have done before. Not knowing how their feelings evolved from a kiss they had to share while playing truth or dare with some friends. Not knowing about all the times Laurent sat in their room crying his heart out because he thought he would have been called crazy if someone found out. But getting comforted every night by the man he loved at the same time had built up a tension between them which ended in a heart filled fight with them both coming out to each other at the same exact second.
Laurent had to take a hold of the kitchen counter as those memories were weakening his body to the last cell. How should he be able to go through all of this?

Well hello there my loves! It's been a while since I updated and as I was REALLY bored today and Naquioa2712 wrote her comment which I just couldn't ignore... well let's say I had the motivation to write an extra long chapter.
I focused on Laurent's feelings to the whole situation and to the old memories in this chapter, what would you like to read in the next one? Are there creative ideas? :)
Sound of in the comments!