12. Chapter

After comforting his brother for some minutes, Laurent wasn't sure what to say. He knew that all of this has to be very embarrassing for his bunny, but on the other hand he couldn't tell him why it was okay to him. If that situation would have been in their past life, they wouldn't be sitting next to each other like that right now. There would be hot kisses, hands touching all of the intimate areas of their body's and espacially Laurent would have had a great time pleasing his other half. But now there was awkward silence between the two men.
"How about... how about sleeping? We should go to bed.", Laurent asked his love. His hand was searching for those long fingers of Larry's. Without looking up to his brother the younger twin nodded his head. Now he had to sleep right next to the man who gave him an erection without even trying it. His twin brother.
With some help of Laurent, Larry got up the stairs and rushed into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. His breathe was caught in his throat, but when he was alone, all of the tension fell right from his shoulders. But what came back immediately was his horniness. Even though he didn't like to admit it, his brother turned him on more like he could have imagined back in the hospital. Carefully he bit his lip and his hands moved to his trousers. Slowly he opened them, closing his eyes as he was totally excited. Of course he couldn't remember the last time he pleased himself and in reality, it was a long time ago. Their schedule was so full they barely had time for each other, especially not to please themselves. So now might be the perfect time to do it. With his breath getting faster every second Larry reached into his boxer and took a hold of himself. Immediately pictures of Laurent came to his mind, pictures of him naked and dancing sexy for him. He wasn't sure if all of those images were imagination, but why would those be memories? He couldn't think of any reasonable situation where he could get those memories from. A deep groan built up in his throat as he touched his tip, imagining Laus tongue licking it. All his body craved for his brother, his mind was with him as he pleased himself until releasing a whole load while moaning his brothers name. Slowly he was opening his eyes, scaring himself by watching directly into the mirror. His first thought was, that Laurent watched him doing that, what would had been more embarrassing than the situation they had before. But there was only him in the bathroom. Somehow this fact made him even more sad. All he wished for right in that moment, was Laurent being next to him and that he would tell him he loved him the same way he felt since he first saw him.
With a sad expression on his face Larry cleaned himself up and started brushing his teeth, washing his body as good as he could and lastly undressed himself apart from his boxer shorts. Of course Lau could have helped with some of those things, but Larry was still too embarrassed to let Laurent undress him.
After some seconds the younger twin realized that it was way too hot for PJs, so he pushed his wheelchair out of the bathroom only in his underwear. Laurent wouldn't have a problem with that as his twin, or would he?
As Larry entered the room Laurent was giving lotion on his body to make it smooth and hydrated. The light reflection of the light was showing off those perfect muscles and v-line, right above Laurent's boxers. The younger twin had to swallow hard as he starred at his brother, taking in the perfect image to remember it forever. Turning around with a smile, Lau greeted his twin and immediately helped him into the bed.
"You starred a little long Bunny. Are you alright?", he whispered and kneeled next to his love.
"I didn't stare...", Larry corrected his brother.
"I... just... never saw your tattoos and tried to see what they show.", he partly lied, but it wasn't that bad of a lie, cause he really would love to see the images his brother had on his beautiful skin.
"Alright. Well you can look at them.", he turned to the side and let his brother look at the beautiful masterpiece on his arm and chest. Larry carefully ran his fingers over the drawings made out of ink, taking in every detail. He really loved how his twin looked so bad boy with them but was so soft and caring. He kinda looked scarier than he really was. Smiling Larry let go of his brothers arm and laid his head down on the strong shoulder.
"You are so beautiful its crazy... I still cant believe I am supposed to look like that. I mean how could there be two who look so good...", he talked to himself, not thinking about Laurent hearing him. But Lau wouldn't tell him he was talking out loud. He liked the way Larry was like a little kid, saying everything he thinks and being completely honest by that.
For Larry this whole evening made something really clear. He was absolutely in love with his twin in every possible way, but he didn't know how handle it. Single thing he knew was, that Laurent wasn't allowed to find out he was feeling like that. He might ruin their entire relationship.

Here I am back again. Took some time to find motivation and honestly I am not that proud of that chapter. I hope the next one gets better again and tell me what you want to read in the story! How are you all doing meanwhile? I have no idea how America is handling Corona and stuff right now, so I hope everyone is doing good!