16. Chapter

A sweat scent of croissants, crêpes and tea filled the air as Laurent and his love waited for their breakfast at one of the small wooden tables right at the window to the streets. This place was their favorite one, it was a little bit hidden by some flowers, but you could still see outside and watch some of the people walking down the streets of Paris. Larry would usually watch some of the guys, admiring their outfits and finding ideas for his own ones. Laurent on the other hand loved to watch the children, looking at the toys in the stores, jumping happily around their parents legs and ultimately imagining himself as a father, Larry by his side and a son or a daughter in his arms. He wouldn't care anymore about the people around them, living out his life with the man he loved the most. For now this imagination was even further away than before. His love has always been very embarrassed to show their relationship in public. He was afraid of society not accepting them, making fun of them... hurting them. He has been hurt many times in the past, when he outed himself as gay for example, the guys started bullying him in class. They made his life a living hell and Larry's self confidence dropped to a lowest after that. He even had girlfriends just to appear normal to everyone, crying in Laurents arms every other day. All that never made him really confident in the relationship with Laurent, always thinking about the thoughts of society. It has been almost a miracle that he even accepted his love for Laurent, completing the love with a loving relationship. But things like... outing them, marrying or having kids have scared Larry to the point of depression.
Negativity washed over Laurents face as he thought about all the things he wanted to do with Larry. He was so ready to bring their relationship to the next level. Engaging, marrying, having a family. All the things they deserved and craved so badly. The sad expression in Laurent's eyes were spotted almost immediately, concerning Larry deep down in his heart, as if he could feel just how important this topic was which made Laurent so sad.
"Lau? Are you alright? What are you thinking.", he whispered, holding his brothers hand, slowly drawing some circles around his knuckles for some comfort. Laurent blinked a few times before looking at his twin.
"I am okay Lari. Just... thinking. Too much probably. I have to concentrate more on our time now.", he explained with a small smile on his face, caressing his brothers cheek. Oh how he loved this face. The soft cheeks, the brown eyes, the cute nose and of course the perfect smile of his twin. Those lips which would kiss him so passionately when he was down and would make him the happiest man alive in only a second.
"I feel watched Lau.", Larry whispered, laughing at his brothers now blushing cheeks.
"You are so beautiful what else am I supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you look like a god sitting right in front of me?", Laurent answered sarcastically, catching Larry completely by surprise. That was absolutely not the compliment he expected. He wasn't even expecting a compliment at all. The sudden urge of hiding himself hit Larry, forcing him to place his hands on his face, blushing under them like a girl whose crush winked at her for the first time. The only thing really confusing Larry, was the fact that it wasn't his crush winking at him. It was his twin brother giving him the cutest compliment in the history of complementing.
"Hey Bunny. Stop hiding yourself from me. Never hide from me you hear me?", Laurent quickly and seriously explained, taking his loves hands off of his face. The cute pout on Larry's face made his heart flatter.
"But why are you saying this to me Lauly? I am not a god... not even close to that. I just look as good as you do.", he answered shy, not looking at his brother at all. Laurent was maybe the cutest man he would ever meet and he was absolutely in love with him. Larry realized butterflies everytime he looked into Laurents eyes and his body feeling hot when his twin touched him. The feeling was weird and would drive him crazy in the future, but for the moment he started to enjoy the electrifying touches and looks of his twin.
"You are my god Larry. You survived getting shot in the chest you are somewhat of Jesus yourself. And I always thought you look how I would imagine a sexy god would look like.", Laurent answered, sipping on his glass of water, which was brought by the waitress earlier. And Larry wasn't having this at all. Did Laurent really think he could go like this on him without getting payback?
"Oh so you really think I look like a god? Well then you should be aware that you have the body of a god too, but more of a feminine one. Maybe you're Aphrodite. Yeah that's pretty it."
Laurents mouth slightly parted, closed and he silently looked down his body.
"I dont remember having breasts and a vagina, but I take it as a compliment.", he answered still a little bit overwhelmed and confused.
"But I maybe will work out more often if I look that feminine to you Babe."
Both of them had to laugh now about this stupid comparison of their body's to something as weird as gods. But honestly the two of them were completely aware of how bad had to sound for anyone around them. Twins saying each other how sexy they were to each other... nothing out of the ordinary right?

Hello hello there my loves!
Another chapter in a short time, I am so happy to be able to update more often at the moment. How did you like it? Will Larry handle that conversation well or does he overthink too much?