5. Chapter

Author's/POV

With the sandwich being eaten and silence filling up the room Larry laid back and looked to his brother, who seemed quite deep in thoughts. Maybe his brother was just like that, but the frown on his forehead told Larry something about a serious matter.
"Brother? Are you alright? Or are you regretting denying that woman?", Larry asked in a soft voice, still not hoping for a change in his brothers mind.
"Not at all Bunny. It's just... all the things that happened the past days. Maybe I need a break from work and stuff. Take my time with you."
Of course Larry's face lit up when he was told that. A break from work only for him? Maybe weeks to get back on track with his brother? That'll be enough time to come up with ideas to make Lau feel extraordinary.
"That would be so great Lau! And I love the nickname by the way... bunny is cute.", the younger twin chirped happily. Furthermore his hand wend straight to his brothers, holding and squeezing it tight to express just how happy he was. The other french man started smiling in cause of his loves expression. So much love and happiness were in this heart Lau couldn't stop thinking about all the beautiful things Larry was.
"Bro you staring at me... are you okay?", Larry asked with a small chuckle and a kiss to his brothers cheek.
However the beautiful small moment was interrupted by a doctor. The man came inside the room and checked on Larry's vitals. The wound was wrapped up again.
As much as Lau was happy about Larry being fine, he wanted to touch and kiss his love the way he was used to. And of course he had to tell his brother about their relationship, but that had to be a topic for a discussion later those days.
Larry on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about his handsome brother in ways he didn't want to think about Laurent. Why was his mind playing imaginations of the two of them having some intimate moments, kissing his beautiful lips and his hands on the strong muscles of his brothers body. He caught himself staring at his brother, taking in every inch of the handsome face, the smooth skin and the chocolate eyes. Lau realized his brother was staring at him, bit his bottom lip and shifted closer. Those stares always kept him in love with his soulmate, so deep and full of love he sometimes felt like passing out.
"Why you staring bro?", Lau whispered, a tiny bit more seductive than he meant to sound.
"Just... I don't really know Lau. I am just happy to have you.", he said smiling and laid his head on top of his brothers shoulder.
The sudden sweetness wasn't something Laurent was used to. Normally, Larry would never miss a chance to be sexy and intimated, even though someone could catch on them. But he didn't even seem to notice his brother being horny. But Lau couldn't say he didn't like the change in behavior. He always preferred sweet moments over sex, kissing over making out. There had been always this difference in likes they had have, but Larry seemed to enjoy the sweet moment too now.
A smile appeared on Laurent's face, and he kissed his little brother on the cheek.
"Oh you're so sweet Larbear. I am so happy to have you too. Without you I would be nothing.", Laurent stated, not lying with the fact that he was the way he is because of his brother.
Of course Larry blushed a tiny bit, his cheeks getting a rose color  and his eyes went down to his hands.
The doctor smiled at the sight of the love they were already sharing. He saw many couples breaking up after losing all the memories, even families who were not able to get back on track and split up. But it seemed like the bond between twins is stronger than memories and stronger than anything else.
"I guess if Mister Bourgeois is getting enough rest at home, he should be able to leave this evening. Only one last check in the afternoon and he can get a lot of rest at home.", the doctor told them, making Larry and Laurent smile brightly.
"Oh my, that's perfect! I will make you feel super confident in our home Lari. With hot chocolate and tea and films and of course I'll be right by your side."
Somehow those words teared Larry up just to the edge of blinking the tears away. Yes his brother was indeed by his side all the time, he felt that he would never leave him alone. Maybe Laurent was even more bonded to him then he could possibly imagine. He had someone who cared about him that much and he didn't need to. Of course they were brothers, twins, but for sure there were some twins who could live just fine without each other, maybe even hating on the other one. But Larry had the luck of having a twin who cared for him, loved him without any second thoughts. The younger twin didn't take it for granted to have this relationship. Maybe there were hundreds of words to to tell Lau about his feelings, but all he could do was giving him a tight hug, buring his face in his brother's neck and whispering a small 'thank you'.

Alright guys I am so sorry for not updating. It's been a long time since the last update but I figured out that there are (for me) so many people still waiting for the chapters here I can't help it. Alright I hope you enjoyed, stay tuned and thanks to all the new readers. :)