No. 58.: Unruly

If you are uncomfortable reading erotic scenes, know that they can be skipped

If you are uncomfortable reading erotic scenes, know that they can be skipped. They are marked with a bolded heart where the scenes begin and end.

'I care about you.' Oh, get fucked, fucking liar! She cares about me so much that she has to show it to her new fucking friend on a little fucking date!

And to think that I actually felt better after being invited!

Does that mean your little buddy there will keep me company while you aimlessly jump around the stage in a costume that is fucking ridiculous?

I knew there was a reason why I couldn't sleep. I knew her words about not giving a fuck were not randomly wasted. I knew it all! Devon knew it and he couldn't sleep either!

I've been pacing up and down in the garage for the last five minutes, angrily grimacing my face whenever I recall her trying to be ever so sweet and ever so gentle. Well, screw you, Annabelle! You can save that for your date!

I open the car, sit inside and make sure I slam that door in so hard that the entire car bounces. I open the car door again and slam it right back in, nearly tearing off the door handle.

I gaze at the windshield and run my hands over my face.

This is... This is horrible. I should be ecstatic she doesn't want to get all lovey dovey with me. All of this is exactly how it should be. I don't know what this anger is doing here.

Okay, I do know, but it's too intense. It's way too intense for something that is just two people being casual.

How dare she think of replacing me like that? How dare she think of replacing me?!

Isn't it fucking hilarious how she is so heartbroken over her little fuckhead Mason when she's talking to me, but oh, oh, when a different dick comes by, one she hasn't carelessly fucked before, her Mason never happened!

Guess what, Annabelle. We never happened. You gonna find someone else to fuck, well, taste your own damn medicine.

***

The small room on the ground floor where they stash brooms and cleaning products is empty when Marie and I lustfully tumble in. She is continually pulling on my hair as I am pressing her lower abdomen to mine. Even if the janitor were in here, I wouldn't fucking care. Besides, there's a certain thrill in having someone watching you have sex.

By the looks of it, Marie doesn't care about anyone being in this room or not. She's kissing me hungrily and pulling on my lip. Kisses at this point are just a formality, a fill-in activity to do something while undressing and waiting for the real thing.

When she moves her face from mine to actually breathe, I immediately kiss her cheek and move to an area beneath her ear. I gently tug on her pixie haircut and grin when she moves to meet my eyes, "This is so hot."